Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2013, 11:02 AM   #237041
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post

Quote:

Quote:
DAMN! Hope everyone is alright
Old 05-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #237042
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
You calling yourself your friend and saying you should have been swallowed???

WAIT! I has friends now!!
Old 05-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #237043
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
7.3 bad ass engine
Yes it is! Less than 5000 miles a year on it too
Old 05-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #237044
Any dog under 50# is a cat and cats are useless...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
hey Emily Kalashnikov...

Use of offensive and inflammatory language, discussions or content targeting an ethnic, political or religious group, gender, sexual orientation, name calling, and humiliating or bashing members is prohibited in the forums of Tacoma World. Political discussion, talk or displays of reckless driving, street racing and excessive speeding are also not permitted on Tacoma World. Posting links or information for the purpose of pirating or illegally obtaining products is also prohibited.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:05 AM   #237045
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
derp
Old 05-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #237048
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Good one Jamie!

Just as I was replying to him telling me stupied was not spelled correctly his quote vanished

kids these days....stupied stupied stupied
Old 05-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #237049
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Oops. Put my mat in wrong yesterday. Didn't notice until I'm trying to drive to work This morning.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #237050
Any dog under 50# is a cat and cats are useless...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Good one Jamie!

Just as I was replying to him telling me stupied was not spelled correctly his quote vanished

someone else beat me to the removal...getting slow in my old age.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #237051

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
hey Emily Kalashnikov...

Use of offensive and inflammatory language, discussions or content targeting an ethnic, political or religious group, gender, sexual orientation, name calling, and humiliating or bashing members is prohibited in the forums of Tacoma World. Political discussion, talk or displays of reckless driving, street racing and excessive speeding are also not permitted on Tacoma World. Posting links or information for the purpose of pirating or illegally obtaining products is also prohibited.
Spell my username correctly please.

Remove the post if you want. I don't really care.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #237052
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post

WAIT! I has friends now!!
Well if you had read the forum rules it says, no talk or posting of racing or speeding activities buddy.

Use of offensive and inflammatory language, discussions or content targeting an ethnic, political or religious group, gender, sexual orientation, name calling, and humiliating or bashing members is prohibited in the forums of Tacoma World. Political discussion, talk or [B]]displays of reckless driving, street racing and excessive speeding are also not permitted on Tacoma World.[/B Posting links or information for the purpose of pirating or illegally obtaining products is also prohibited.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #237053
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Good one Jamie!

I missed it
Old 05-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #237054
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Oops. Put my mat in wrong yesterday. Didn't notice until I'm trying to drive to work This morning.
That looks factory
Old 05-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #237055
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
hey Emily Kalashnikov...

Beat me to it. lol
Old 05-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #237056
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Remove the post if you want. I don't really care.

hey ***....not wise to talk back to the authority
Old 05-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #237057
Ditch Doctor

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I missed it
It was a pic of the Taco speedo toppped out with "befriended a troopa"

Nothing to see here.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #237058
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #237059

Who reads site rules? Honestly?
Old 05-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #237060
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who reads site rules? Honestly?

obviously not stupied people

Products Discussed in this Thread