Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2013, 11:38 AM   #240162
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I guess you never did anything without thinking as a kid either?

Look out, this forum is full of adults who where perfect children.
a friend of mine was hit and killed by a car the summer before 8th grade. there are at least 2 people that share responsibility for that happening. same for a friend of my uncle's that was hit by a semi when they were riding bikes in their early teen years.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:39 AM   #240164
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As a parent, and atleast most parents think the same, I would give my life to save my child. Cause I think my child's life and future is more important than my adult life.

You are a DB, but no one brought up animals. Although most pets are more loyal and honest than most adults.
I think you're looking at it to personally. Certainly one would expect a parent to do anything for their own child. But would you give your life to save another child you have zero affiliation with and know nothing about? I don't think most people can honestly say yes to that question.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:42 AM   #240165
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As a parent, and atleast most parents think the same, I would give my life to save my child. Cause I think my child's life and future is more important than my adult life.

You are a DB, but no one brought up animals. Although most pets are more loyal and honest than most adults.
If I had a child I would value their life more than my own. Anyone else's kids? Nope... I value them the same as their parents. Now don't get me wrong by thinking I value them less....I just see them being the same. I don't understand why everyone thinks kids are a superior life form to be more important than an adult. Some think because they may live longer that they are worth more. That logic is pure speculation and invalid to me.
You can name call all you want, Cindy is still a little bitch.

Quote:
I guess you never did anything without thinking as a kid either?
Look out, this forum is full of adults who where perfect children.
Sure I did. I wasn't coddled, I lost at sports, I stole, got into fights, destroyed property, killed animals, disrespected my elders, littered, got laid way to early on, and was generally a POS delinquent. I learned from my mistakes, got extremely lucky, and will be sure as hell raise any kids I spawn properly.

Wut the fuc's ur point?
Old 06-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #240166
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Sure I did. I wasn't coddled, I lost at sports, I stole, got into fights, destroyed property, killed animals, disrespected my elders, littered, got laid way to early on, and was generally a POS delinquent. I learned from my mistakes, got extremely lucky, and will be sure as hell raise any kids I spawn properly.

Wut the fuc's ur point?

I'm starting to like this guy ^ haha
Old 06-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #240167
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I had a child I would value their life more than my own. Anyone else's kids? Nope... I value them the same as their parents. Now don't get me wrong by thinking I value them less....I just see them being the same. I don't understand why everyone thinks kids are a superior life form to be more important than an adult. Some think because they may live longer that they are worth more. That logic is pure speculation and invalid to me.

Wut the fuc's ur point?
Mini-Boyds ... ...the horror!
Old 06-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #240168
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Boyds multiplying!?
Old 06-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #240169
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
I'm starting to like this guy ^ haha
dammit...there goes DYOBs head...
Old 06-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #240170
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Boyds multiplying!?
pretty frightening thought huh?
Old 06-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #240171
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much sums up my feeling on where we are with evolution in example #1 (depending where you work the audio may be NSFW):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkjmzEEQUlE
Old 06-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #240173
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Mini-Boyds ... ...the horror!
meh.....your not even showing yet. Give it a month or two more. Then youll be real angry at me when you look in the mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Boyds multiplying!?
Isn't that like multiplying by zero?

In all seriousness I would be scared as shit to spawn for fear of having a messed up child. I ingested quite a few chemicals in my day.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #240174
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wut the fuc's ur point?
The original point is, you said a kid deserves to get hit by a car, because of a momentary laps in judgment. That's not natural selection. That's an asshole statement. God help us if you reproduce. And please, quit bragging, your still a virgin. Even Jersey girls won't let you get it.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #240175
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The original point is, you said a kid deserves to get hit by a car, because of a momentary laps in judgment. That's not natural selection. That's an asshole statement. God help us if you reproduce. And please, quit bragging, your still a virgin. Even Jersey girls won't let you get it.
Only the fat ones in BC
Old 06-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #240177
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
So when bambi jumps out in front of my truck, that is not natural selection? I knew my teachers lied to me!
Old 06-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #240179
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
god put my 75lb plate bumper on my truck for one reason...to thin the heard
I use a gun...
Old 06-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #240180
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
god put my 75lb plate bumper on my truck for one reason...to thin the heard
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
I use a gun...
yall dont wanna do that...a kid might run out between you and the deer...

Products Discussed in this Thread