Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #240301
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Be right over... wife and baby are gone this week. So far I've had
Old 06-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #240302
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
We are now halfway thru Iowa. Going to camp and soon then hit the long haul for the rest of the run in the AM. If you're ever out this way def hit us up!
Gumballin it!!
Old 06-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #240303
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Almost made it to 100k with a CEL
Old 06-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #240304
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #240305
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
This message was sent from a Bell mobile phone.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #240306
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 06-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #240307

Old 06-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #240308
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 06-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #240309
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Be right over... wife and baby are gone this week. So far I've had
I love when the fam leaves, the house becomes Fort Bad Ass Thunderdome!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #240310
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
I love when the fam leaves, the house becomes Fort Bad Ass Thunderdome!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #240311
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We are now halfway thru Iowa. Going to camp and soon then hit the long haul for the rest of the run in the AM. If you're ever out this way def hit us up!
For sure! However it's not likely we will be on the east side lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Gumballin it!!
What kind of mileage were you getting lol?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post

Woohoo! Glad to see you guys are doin fine cruising home!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #240312
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was gettin 18 mpg in Colorado but then we hit this shitty state called Nebraska that had a constant 30mph wind in the opposite direction were going. Milage now at 15 mpg or so. I think Steve gettin about the same as me
Nebraska is by far the worst place I've ever been.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #240313
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Nebraska is by far the worst place I've ever been.
Poor Nebraska. Haha a girl I've been considering lives there and that's the deal breaker. Hahaha
Old 06-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #240316

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
I was askin more cuz he had the dual rtt mod
I got like 19 on the way out but now it's 14ish and I now have the dead bug mod all over
Old 06-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #240317

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
You guys are so far ahead of me it's not even funny.

I still haven't hit Colorado yet.
Why you going through co... I thought you were way south
Old 06-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #240319
My spoon is too Big!

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
You guys are so far ahead of me it's not even funny.

I still haven't hit Colorado yet.
If need be, can the horse take your place at work Wed.?

Products Discussed in this Thread