Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2013, 12:46 AM   #243821
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Name: Brandi
cowgirlrideon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
not in the PNW it doesn't...

wait wait wait...there is gas money involved?fuck that guy! I got a drivers seat open.

jk. im not that much of a jew

for real, if you wanna drive it, it's armored and ive already beat the hell out of it. go ham
Baha!

id be scared to drive someone else's truck. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post

are you talking about shotgun for the WHOLE trip? thats scary shit
and i dono yet! haha depends if i scared ya outta the offer or not! lol na if i come up with the money i wanna bring my truck as far out as i can. if not and i can still come maybe catch a ride or something. i dono yet.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:50 AM   #243822
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not in the PNW it doesn't...

wait wait wait...there is gas money involved?fuck that guy! I got a drivers seat open.

jk. im not that much of a jew

for real, if you wanna drive it, it's armored and ive already beat the hell out of it. go ham
did you seriously have to bring my jew nose into this madness. fuck you guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirlrideon View Post
Baha!

and i dono yet! haha depends if i scared ya outta the offer or not! lol na if i come up with the money i wanna bring my truck as far out as i can. if not and i can still come maybe catch a ride or something. i dono yet.
just let me know. it can be arranged. the fact you havent been put off yet is a good sign.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:53 AM   #243823
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirlrideon View Post
Baha!

im being completely serious. I let just about anyone drive my truck. I usually force people to if they come along. I think we have to also have a seat open for monte's brother between one of us, if he wants to drive my truck ok, i dont care. For me it's all about getting people involved with the hobby and im willing to help out as much as I can. I enjoy watching people get into and experience it, and if that means plowing my bumper into a rock instead of your own, so be it. This year at moab aleks drove my truck just about as much as I did. I got to sit in the passenger seat as he took us as close to rolling as I have ever been. Still let him have the truck 5 minutes later.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #243824
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds normal to me, I let Bulhas drive my s/c's taco to try it out last week-ish. Whats the point of building something awesome if you don't spread the joy?
Old 06-23-2013, 01:14 AM   #243825
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Your crazy, last time i let someone else drive my truck parts of it fell off.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:18 AM   #243826
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Eh, lol
Old 06-23-2013, 01:23 AM   #243827
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so brokentusk drove it?
Old 06-23-2013, 01:26 AM   #243829
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Eh, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
so brokentusk drove it?
no, i said parts of it fell of, not another asshole hit it.
Quote:
must be the truck's fault
yeah, what an asshole
Old 06-23-2013, 01:27 AM   #243830
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
no, i said parts of it fell of, not another asshole hit it.

yeah, what an asshole
I though half the damage to Marcels taco and tc is just from him hitting shit?
Old 06-23-2013, 01:29 AM   #243831
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
nah, most of it in the last year is people hitting it. or so he says.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:32 AM   #243832

Quote:
nah, most of it in the last year is people hitting it. or so he says.
either way.. i say he sucks at driving.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:33 AM   #243833
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
either way.. i say he sucks at driving.
Dude drives an xrunner in canada.......
Old 06-23-2013, 01:47 AM   #243834

Quote:
Correction, shit hits me. Usually their insurance pays for it.
Quote:
Dude drives an xrunner in canada.......
Takes mad skillz not to throw it into a ditch on ice and snow and 2wd
Old 06-23-2013, 04:34 AM   #243837
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
work on Sunday... Locked gate
Old 06-23-2013, 05:30 AM   #243838
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamamerica View Post
WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING? I WANNA PLAYYYY.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:08 AM   #243839
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Sad sad days..............I get it back either Tuesday or Wednesday.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:46 AM   #243840
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
Sad sad days..............I get it back either Tuesday or Wednesday.
did someone injure the trail limo?!

Products Discussed in this Thread