Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #263701
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
what movie is that? never heard of it....
BAN!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
just about one of the greatest holiday movies of all time!!!
THIS!!! I think it is the best christmas movie ever!! along with the 1st home alone, 2nd and 3rd are ok but not as good.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #263702
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
BAN!!!!!!

THIS!!! I think it is the best christmas movie ever!! along with the 1st home alone, 2nd and 3rd are ok but not as good.
what can i say, i can count the amount of movies ive watched on one hand
Old 11-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #263703
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #263704
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
BGR impersonation, take one
Old 11-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #263705
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
BGR impersonation, take two
Old 11-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #263706
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
In focus = fail
Old 11-12-2013, 05:57 PM   #263707
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
oh one last question, how deep into the existing wall did you epoxy the rebar?
There is a standard in the industry, but ultimately left up to the structural engineer but pretty still standard.
So for that wall (Pete correct me if I am wrong) is probably a single mat of #5 or #6 rebar. #5 rebar is 0.625 nominal inches (or 5/8" for us 'mericans) in diameter not including the deformations, the structural engineers specify the exact embedment to be a certain X's the diameter of the bar, the epoxy to be used, etc.
Since thats a house there isnt alot of loading going on that wall, if he went 6"s then its definitely going to hold up to a #6.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #263708
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
There is a standard in the industry, but ultimately left up to the structural engineer but pretty still standard.
So for that wall (Pete correct me if I am wrong) is probably a single mat of #5 or #6 rebar. #5 rebar is 0.625 nominal inches (or 5/8" for us 'mericans) in diameter not including the deformations, the structural engineers specify the exact embedment to be a certain X's the diameter of the bar, the epoxy to be used, etc.
Since thats a house there isnt alot of loading going on that wall, if he went 6"s then its definitely going to hold up to a #6.
It's a woodshed , lol

And the mat is 10mm bar at 16" OCEW
Old 11-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #263709
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You arent drinking piss beer
THIS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
In focus = fail
oh and THIS!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:04 PM   #263710
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
haha. This is the door at the shop.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #263711
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It's a woodshed , lol

And the mat is 10mm bar at 16" OCEW
Woodshed = you probably designed it, which will be bomb proof enough
Old 11-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #263712
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
AVBC, yum yum!!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:18 PM   #263713
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Woodshed = you probably designed it, which will be bomb proof enough
I actually did consult my PEng when he was on site for a visit but that was mostly to discuss the forces of the driveway directly beside it that the low wall is essentially retaining and footing bearing because the front concrete wall with the window in it will receive a 5" natural stone veneer
Old 11-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #263714
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Niceeeee
Old 11-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #263715
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You arent drinking piss beer
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
In focus = fail
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
THIS!
oh and THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
AVBC, yum yum!!
Old 11-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #263716
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BGR impersonation, take two
Never. All beach lovers know you don't bring glass to it.

Cans only on trails, beaches, and pools.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:14 PM   #263717
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Never. All beach lovers know you don't bring glass to it.

Cans only on trails, beaches, and pools.

I've been going to this beach since I was a year old. I've yet to break a bottle, on this beach, or any beach/trail for that matter.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #263718
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Zzzzzzzz
Old 11-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #263719
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Zzzzzzzz
You guys would never survive camping here...the bears would love you!
Old 11-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #263720

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Zzzzzzzz
LIGHT HIS CHAIR ON FIRE

Products Discussed in this Thread