Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Old 02-24-2014, 11:20 PM   #282201
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery

Little taste of Merica'
Old 02-24-2014, 11:32 PM   #282202
basinrunner is on a distinguished road

basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery
This one time I went fishing...but seriously I can't wait to go back to Alaska.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:44 AM   #282203
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
I don't live in the east side unfortunately. I live in coastal CA. I fish in the bishop / mammoth area. This trip was in bishop mostly.
Witness protection program?
Quote:
Originally Posted by basinrunner View Post
This one time I went fishing...but seriously I can't wait to go back to Alaska.
Combat fishing.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:54 AM   #282207
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2014, 06:31 AM   #282208
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Err
Usps needs to reevaluate their system to say the least
Old 02-25-2014, 06:48 AM   #282209
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i'll drink my yeungling or local craft stuff occasionally. i dont drink until retardation like many on here though.
thats because you has a natural head start

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tano View Post
Pasadena's finest, setting the example..
Only Yahweh is perfect....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Err
Usps needs to reevaluate their system to say the least

Looks like USPS smart post and that sucks. Stop buying from crappy sellers like fleebay and you won't have issues with shipping. In the end you get what you pay for

My Bluesea USB is fucking sweet!
Old 02-25-2014, 06:52 AM   #282210
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

Looks like USPS smart post and that sucks. Stop buying from crappy sellers like fleebay and you won't have issues with shipping. In the end you get what you pay for

Even Amazon does it with prime items. I hate smart post. Always takes an extra 4 days or so.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:52 AM   #282211
Beer
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerrun View Post
Witness protection program?
Old 02-25-2014, 06:53 AM   #282212
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Wish i had mine its holding up the whole put my dash back together
And has nothing to do with seller
He or she shipped it and it made it to my neck of woods
Then it just drove around near my place before hoping on a plane back to ca
Errrr
Went to 6 stores and no one had one in stock
Old 02-25-2014, 06:56 AM   #282213
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dont even get me started on some of the shit i've seen people here do IRL...
Old 02-25-2014, 06:57 AM   #282214
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
dont even get me started on some of the shit i've seen people here do IRL...

Due tell
Old 02-25-2014, 06:58 AM   #282215
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Even Amazon does it with prime items. I hate smart post. Always takes an extra 4 days or so.
I would never know. Amazon is the #1 killer of small business so I do not shop there because as we know small business is the #1 employer in the country.

Supporting Amazon is like supporting the Taliban. With each purchase you help destroy the paper tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Wish i had mine its holding up the whole put my dash back together
And has nothing to do with seller
He or she shipped it and it made it to my neck of woods
Then it just drove around near my place before hoping on a plane back to ca
Errrr
Went to 6 stores and no one had one in stock
They are out of stock everywhere. Took me two days looking just to find them in stock at a store.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:04 AM   #282216
Insert Witty Comment Here
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2014, 07:29 AM   #282218
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
I like the dip. You doing yours Connal?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:35 AM   #282219
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
IDK yet. I have the hookup on Linex. It's just so permanent.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:18 AM   #282220
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread