Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2014, 07:44 AM   #299041
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-27-2014, 07:58 AM   #299042
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Not bad.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:02 AM   #299044
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
I don't wanna get hit by their flying body when they hit me head on drunk driving...
Windshields are specifically designed to reduce the chance of objects going through them, just an FYI.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:25 AM   #299046
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Windshields are specifically designed to reduce the chance of objects going through them, just an FYI.
i prefer no seat belts and no windshield...

Old 06-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #299047
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes it is... They need to be on legally (in NJ atleast) any time there is rain or fog... So if they aren't on the light doesn't go on... Same with blinkers... If the bulb is out on the right the blinker goes off rapidly to let you know so you can use hand signals til you get a new bulb...

facepalm:

1st as stated before but you keep ignoring and twisting peoples words around. not all turn off after 30 seconds. just because yours dose dose not mean all do.
2nd, i donít hunt with dogs(also illegal in TN, and my dad was a game warden for 35 years, i was raised to go by the law, and also only take a shot if iím 90%+ curtain i can hit the deer and if it dose not drop than go looking for it. I donít hunt for trophy bucks i just hunt to get the meat.) Also donít hunt over food plots. I know people that do early bow hunting and donít hunt over food plots or use dogs.

3rd, i have had all for tires over 35 for over 600 miles and the stupid light as not come on. iíd about your truck or newer ones but mine has not.

4th, itís also a law in TN (and i think most states) that head lights have to be on in rain or fog. but i donít a stupid(safety) light on the dash to tell me my head lights are on or not. ever think you can just look at the switch that you turn them on with? that will tell you if they are on or not. hell itís better than that light on the dash because the light on dash can go out. if the switch messes up at all itís probably not going to turn the head light on(or off)
Old 06-27-2014, 08:31 AM   #299048
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post

4th, itís also a law in TN (and i think most states) that head lights have to be on in rain or fog. but i donít a stupid(safety) light on the dash to tell me my head lights are on or not. ever think you can just look at the switch that you turn them on with? that will tell you if they are on or not. hell itís better than that light on the dash because the light on dash can go out. if the switch messes up at all itís probably not going to turn the head light on(or off)
Automatic headlights FTMFW!
Old 06-27-2014, 08:34 AM   #299050
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post

Old 06-27-2014, 08:34 AM   #299051
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I don't wanna get hit by their flying body when they hit me head on drunk driving...
actually even if they hit your windshield(witch may not even stop them from coming thru and hitting you) they have a better chance of living thru the crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Amazing how quiet everything was whenever you weren't active on here during that awesome short period of time...
lol.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:36 AM   #299052
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Automatic headlights FTMFW!
redheaded frat boy FTMFL.

donít you have a 4 runner forum you can go on? because last time i check we where not talking about 4 runners.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:42 AM   #299054
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
redheaded frat boy FTMFL.

donít you have a 4 runner forum you can go on? because last time i check we where not talking about 4 runners.
U bro?
Old 06-27-2014, 08:43 AM   #299055
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Jamie has a motorcycle?
Old 06-27-2014, 08:46 AM   #299056
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
U bro?
not really. iím not not stating what i think about them......... not trying to start WW3......as funny as it would probably be not starting it.....
Old 06-27-2014, 08:47 AM   #299058

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not really. iím not not stating what i think about them......... not trying to start WW3......as funny as it would probably be not starting it.....
What? 4Runners?
Old 06-27-2014, 08:56 AM   #299059
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
I hope hunter isnt having a latge soda today, studies say its not safe. In fact.. He should prob not go outside.. A car could hit him, a branch could fall, hell a meteor could come out of the sky. One should not be stupid with his life and take the risk. Just stay inside. Its so easy a caveman could do it.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:00 AM   #299060
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
DIE

Products Discussed in this Thread