Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2014, 09:32 PM   #308961
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Um, I think we ALL saw them

Old 08-30-2014, 09:32 PM   #308962
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceswithWolves View Post
the difference lies in looking for answers and being lazy. I will go out of my way to help those seeking. i will not encourage laziness nor helpthem.
Not sure if obvious troll is obvious, but...

When I first joined, it was my first forum EVER. Had no clue how to do much of anything, let alone search. I was guilty of asking stupid questions already brought up in the past. Really though, I couldn't give a F**k if someone does ask a question that's been covered to death. If I see it and know where to direct them, I kindly let them know to check out this or that thread. I try to provide a link. It's pretty easy, really.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:36 PM   #308964
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
You're not supposed to feed trolls.
Shit. I over ate a little. He's gettin what I Burp up.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:41 PM   #308966
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
You have some girlie looking feet
it's all the supplements...
Old 08-30-2014, 09:42 PM   #308967
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
TW Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
it's all the supplements...

Old 08-30-2014, 09:54 PM   #308968
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-30-2014, 09:54 PM   #308969
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #308970
aka Senor Tacorojo

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #308971
aka Senor Tacorojo

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #308972
aka Senor Tacorojo

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-30-2014, 10:06 PM   #308974
Rebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Rebelimo's Tacoma Gallery
Fire!!!
Old 08-30-2014, 10:06 PM   #308975
Rebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Rebelimo's Tacoma Gallery
Beeerrr!!!
Old 08-30-2014, 10:10 PM   #308976
aka Senor Tacorojo

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-30-2014, 10:53 PM   #308977
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Not sure if obvious troll is obvious, but...

When I first joined, it was my first forum EVER. Had no clue how to do much of anything, let alone search. I was guilty of asking stupid questions already brought up in the past. Really though, I couldn't give a F**k if someone does ask a question that's been covered to death. If I see it and know where to direct them, I kindly let them know to check out this or that thread. I try to provide a link. It's pretty easy, really.
x2…

If you don't like when someone asks a "repeated" question or starts a repeated thread, just don't click on it, it's that simple. Help the member or just go on about your day. As Deevon said, it's pretty easy, really.

Matt
Old 08-30-2014, 10:57 PM   #308978
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Some of ya'll apparently need to read, or re-read, this

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...me-speech.html

and get back to the live pics instead of discussing trolls and searching
Old 08-30-2014, 11:12 PM   #308979
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

repost

just sayin
Old 08-30-2014, 11:14 PM   #308980
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Troll? I don't see pics of trolls.

Products Discussed in this Thread