Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #33521
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post

basketball lol
Old 03-01-2010, 10:34 PM   #33522
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
STAY OUT OF MINE AND RAY'S LOVE FEST.

It's a personal matter and I prefer it to be left alone. Don't listen to his lies of not liking white-meat. He's just a little insecure.

No homo.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:34 PM   #33523
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
STAY OUT OF MINE AND RAY'S LOVE FEST.

It's a personal matter and I prefer it to be left alone. Don't listen to his lies of not liking white-meat. He's just a little insecure.

No homo.
the thing about white meat is you sometimes have to pound it real good to get it nice and soft
Old 03-01-2010, 10:35 PM   #33524
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Im half white half asian...kinda like the meat you find in Pho
I hope you are referring to Pho Noodle Soup...
Old 03-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #33525
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
I hope you are referring to Pho Noodle Soup...
ohhh....well...then yea...of course I was
Old 03-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #33526
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
basketball lol

Old 03-01-2010, 10:40 PM   #33527
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
New work from almost 2 weeks ago
Old 03-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #33528
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
oohhhh....more in the UG???
Old 03-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #33529
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
have mercy on the animals...nevermind my sheepskin boots. fantastic.

my dad has one. he never shoots it, but i have a couple times. i got him the Houge grip for it a couple years ago that improved the feel a bit. they are solid as far as i know, fairly easy to strip & clean. my neighbor who owns a gunshop still carries his and he has lots to choose from if that says anything. too bad you can't have the 15rd mags for it...what the hell is wrong with California anyways?! if the seller will come down just a bit on the price...i say go for it. if it were me, i'd offer $350.
thanks boss... yea thats what he wants for it... and it comes with a case and 2 10round mags as well... and yea its a pain in the ass living in cali if u wanna buy shit like this... the gun in my opinion is in great condition but im not pro or anything like that lol...
Old 03-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #33530
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Man the direction this thread is going I think it has to be continued in the UG
Old 03-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #33531
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right in the middle you should just get an Irn-Bru bottle drawn out
Old 03-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #33532
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
We will have to see...it depends on how much more Fosters i drink
HAHA you didn't say no homo either!!! Thats what started this whole mess for me!

Quote:
Man the direction this thread is going I think it has to be continued in the UG

i know haha
Old 03-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #33533
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
We will have to see...it depends on how much more Fosters i drink
HAHA you didn't say no homo either!!! Thats what started this whole mess for me!
god dammit, now im in your fuckin sig!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #33534
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #33535
My R6 Eats Me

Quote:
god dammit, now im in your fuckin sig!!!

Oh HELLS yeah!!
haha

i feel that everyone involved in the Live thread tonight will end up with a gay related quote in their sig
Old 03-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #33536
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #33537
My R6 Eats Me

Finally stickered up my truck
Old 03-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #33538
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh HELLS yeah!!
haha

i feel that everyone involved in the Live thread tonight will end up with a gay related quote in their sig
HEY! You homos need to GTFO of the TW Live thread! Go create your own gay thread so you all can talk about gay stuff!
Old 03-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #33539
Greg Graffin 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
HEY! You homos need to GTFO of the TW Live thread! Go create your own gay thread so you all can talk about gay stuff!
Are you volunteering to create that thread?
Old 03-01-2010, 11:06 PM   #33540
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Are you volunteering to create that thread?
doesnt he already have a build thread??? or not

Products Discussed in this Thread