Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live Help Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
TW Live Help Thread

TW Live Help area...
Old 06-01-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I made a contact with the tw live address ID email, so i send it over by email or by multimedia message?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:39 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Ok, I made a contact with the tw live address ID email, so i send it over by email or by multimedia message?
send it as a MMS
Old 06-01-2009, 09:39 AM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
if mms doesn't work, use your phone's email
Old 06-01-2009, 09:40 AM   #5
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
I send it as MMS, and well, you saw what happened, LMAO
Old 06-01-2009, 09:45 AM   #6
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
If you delete the photo from your gallery, will it delete it from the thread?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:47 AM   #7
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
If you delete the photo from your gallery, will it delete it from the thread?
good question...you'd have to delete both
Old 06-01-2009, 09:51 AM   #8

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
good question...you'd have to delete both

Good deal.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #9
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
maybe im blind..but i dont see how to obtain the top secret e-mail address?
Old 06-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #10
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh wait-- the one in the control panel --is that one MINE? i thought it was an example...
Old 06-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #11
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
oh wait-- the one in the control panel --is that one MINE? i thought it was an example...
yeah that's yours
Old 06-01-2009, 12:16 PM   #12
╒╪╕

coolio. good job
Old 06-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #13
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm I sent 2 over via picture mail from my Sprint Centro.......how long do they take to show up?

Did Send new picture mail.....attached a pic & sent. Right?

THx
Old 06-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #14
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Hmm I sent 2 over via picture mail from my Sprint Centro.......how long do they take to show up?

Did Send new picture mail.....attached a pic & sent. Right?

THx
i see they finally showed up. takes 1-2 minutes after your phone finishes sending them out...
Old 06-02-2009, 07:21 AM   #15
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I finally sent with email over my phone when picture mail didn't work...they never showed up when sent as picture mail......no worries though! I like the new feature!
Thanks Bob
Old 06-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #16
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Here's how to turn off the shutter sound for the Motorola Q
http://blogs.msdn.com/ben/archive/20...era-sound.aspx

But instead of using the last few steps, I changed the ShutterSoundVolume to 0.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:00 AM   #17
TexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura aboutTexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura about

Army: 13F
Name: Jason
TexasmadeYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
ok I think I got everything correct... but when I sent a pic. nothing had shown up and it sent the message I sent out back to my phone? I have the enV touch from verizon... any help?
Old 06-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #18
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
try sending an e-mail with a picture to your TW live address.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:53 AM   #19

Marines:
I can't seem to get the vids to post. I have a BB curve. Any other BB users having issues?
Old 07-08-2009, 10:56 AM   #20
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I can't seem to get the vids to post. I have a BB curve. Any other BB users having issues?
i'll check it out when i get a chance...