Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Does Anyone Know Who "IMUS" Is??

Old 11-15-2007, 07:17 AM   #1
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Does Anyone Know Who "IMUS" Is??

Imus is coming back on the Radio Dec. 3rd from 6 to 10 am and on RFD-TV from 6 to 9 daily! !! If you don't know who Imus is you can go to WABC.com and RFD-TV.com

What made me think of this is the beating that "Carolina Alliance" has been giving "Canada"! !!!

Imus is a cranky old goat that isn't affraid of anyone, except maybe the Rutgers Womans Basketball Team! !!!!

He gives new meaning to the word "Redneck"

Don G
Old 11-15-2007, 08:41 AM   #2
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
First I ever heard about him was that press over the women's b-ball team. I watch rfd-tv on a regular basis, so I'll keep an eye out for him.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:41 PM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I never heard of him before the basketball issue either
Old 11-15-2007, 03:32 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
its don imus' job as a "shock jock" to make people cringe at what he says.... and some say he went too far when he referred to the womens basketball team as "ho's". i thought it was kinda funny though. he was just doin his job, he just wasnt as careful as he should have been.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:14 PM   #5
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
its don imus' job as a "shock jock" to make people cringe at what he says.... and some say he went too far when he referred to the womens basketball team as "ho's". i thought it was kinda funny though. he was just doin his job, he just wasnt as careful as he should have been.
I also thought the whole thing was blown out of proportion. I listened to Imus a lot and watched MSNBC in the mornings and will be glad to see him return.

He reminds me a lot of the guys here in the "Carolina Alliance"
Old 11-15-2007, 06:17 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don G View Post
I also thought the whole thing was blown out of proportion. I listened to Imus a lot and watched MSNBC in the mornings and will be glad to see him return.

He reminds me a lot of the guys here in the "Carolina Alliance"
you got that right!!! and it really was blown way outta proportion. i could see people goin overboard if he used the "n" word,but come on,ho's.........ridiculous to be on the shitter for that.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:06 PM   #7
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Hes an idiot who's too much of a wuss to end his own miserable life.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:54 AM   #8
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I never watched/listented to him, but i do think that incident got blown WAY out of proportion
Old 11-16-2007, 07:46 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Warheads On Foreheads Division
MarkC is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE (aerospace ground equipment) mechanic
Name: Mark
MarkC's Tacoma Gallery
I ithink he's a wanna be Howard Stern
Old 11-16-2007, 08:05 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
I ithink he's a wanna be Howard Stern
i agree he's a wanna be stern........but i gotta say, i really got tired of stern's show,both radio and television. howard stern is probably the biggest shock jock there is, but i still think his shows are boring as hell.....nothing new at all.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:55 PM   #11

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I HATE HOWARD STERN!!! here is an exact rundown of every interview he has ever done on his show..... "my God, baby you are hot! you are so hot! God i love that blonde hair! do you do anal? i bet you do anal? get up and let me see your ass. oh thats great. are you wearing panties? let me see! oh yeah. You are one sexy woman. God you're sexy. I can't believe you do anal. Get up and turn around again. Will you get naked in the studio. Oh God, Robin look how hot she is! Robin would you do her? I woudl do her. Honey i would do you in a heartbeat."

There.... if you've never seen or heard the show you just heard an exact transcript of every show he has ever done. I hate that little sh!t of a man!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:49 AM   #12
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
thats so true nd. as for imus hes an idiot too. he looks like a werewolf that didnt finish changing