Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Fart

Old 12-14-2006, 02:27 AM   #1
i love tacos, tacos, and tacos w/cheese
benluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud of

Name: ben
benluvstacos's Tacoma Gallery
Fart

http://fansagainstracingtoyotas.com/

This fellow here hates the fact that Toyota wants to hit up NASCAR with the new Camry! Must be scared Toy will take the NASCAR scene like it did with the trucks!

In 2004, Toyota entered the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series with the Tundra - in the process becoming the first new manufacturer in one of NASCAR's top series in more than 50 years. In two seasons of NASCAR Craftsman Truck competition, Tundra drivers have recorded 13 victories and 18 poles.

Old 12-14-2006, 05:35 AM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
These are domesticated domestic worshippers. They hate anything thatís better than their domestic crap even if built in NA.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:28 PM   #3
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that's hot!!!!! he just hates the fact that toyota is just awesome. congrats that toyota is joining the nascar gives me motivation to watch the race. :0)
Old 12-14-2006, 04:01 PM   #4
LovinMyTaco07 is on a distinguished road
LovinMyTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I joined their forum and asked why descriminate I'm curious to see how they respond? My post over there...
Old 12-15-2006, 01:02 PM   #5
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota in NASCAR!!!?? WHY?? Why would Toyota stoop to the level of the big 3? Let those 3, less than worthy comapanies, compete against eachother. We dont want to shatter their already fragile self-esteems. Toyota has nothing to prove.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:24 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Toyota in NASCAR!!!?? WHY?? Why would Toyota stoop to the level of the big 3? Let those 3, less than worthy comapanies, compete against eachother. We dont want to shatter their already fragile self-esteems. Toyota has nothing to prove.
You have a good point....
but as any good company I'm sure that Toyota is trying to widen their market and if participating in NASCAR can help broaden their market, why not?!
Old 12-15-2006, 04:05 PM   #7
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinMyTaco07 View Post
You have a good point....
but as any good company I'm sure that Toyota is trying to widen their market and if participating in NASCAR can help broaden their market, why not?!
I believe NASCAR is not the ideal market for Toyota. From what I can tell, a landslide majority of NASCAR faithful are against the addition of Toyota to NASCAR. Even after Toyota wins a few races, I doubt it will win the hearts of the fans. Chances are these fans have a bias towards one of the Big 3 that is so deeply engrained, nothing will change it. As far as i'm concerned Toyota is doing just fine, and if they keep pumping out quality products like they are now, the market they gain from word of mouth will be far more substantial than the NASCAR market. I didn't buy my Tacoma because Toyota won some races, I could honestly care less, I bought my Tacoma because I have heard nothing but good things about Toyota over the years, and the Tacoma is one hell of a nice truck!
Old 12-15-2006, 04:21 PM   #8
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Itís a marketing ploy. Toyota is going for the presence. They want to be seen, heard and eventually their presence felt. Biggest bang for their marketing buck, in my estimation. Toyota is trying to in North America.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:43 PM   #9
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

i think toyota is going for the jugular in marketing, promoting the most reliable vehicle. what better way in crushing the competition than to appear in every motor event in the us. so what's next for toyota?
Old 12-15-2006, 10:05 PM   #10
benluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
These are domesticated domestic worshippers.
Needless to say this is the best description that I have ever heard about NASCAR fans.
Old 12-16-2006, 02:35 PM   #11
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by benluvstacos View Post
...this is the best description that I have ever heard about NASCAR fans.
Thanks dude. Coined it myself. Sorry to hear about your house.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:57 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
Thanks dude. Coined it myself. Sorry to hear about your house.
No problem. Its cool, we are almost done rebuilding, we should be moving in within the next month! Its been a long and slow process.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
... Chances are these fans have a bias towards one of the Big 3 that is so deeply engrained, nothing will change it...
I agree with you that there are many deeply engrained fans... and I'm sure that Toyota knows that... but there are a number of NASCAR fans and other car enthusiasts, specificaly ones that like driving fast, that might realize that Toyota cars aren't just reliable... but also competative and fun to drive. Then Toyota can take more of the market share, and put more pressure on the big 3 to make better cars.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:56 PM   #14
natrlyst will become famous soon enough

natrlyst's Tacoma Gallery
I would just like to thank you for introducing me to that website, I am getting alot of my frustrations out over there, WOW some of the thigns being said, amazing racism is alive and well unfortunately
Old 12-19-2006, 01:21 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by natrlyst View Post
I would just like to thank you for introducing me to that website, I am getting alot of my frustrations out over there, WOW some of the thigns being said, amazing racism is alive and well unfortunately
Yea!! I got a good laugh out of that sight! It amazes me that people can be so blind!
Old 12-19-2006, 03:11 PM   #16
it's all about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by natrlyst View Post
did i missed something here?
Old 12-19-2006, 03:25 PM   #17
natrlyst will become famous soon enough

natrlyst's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
did i missed something here?

The website referred to on here is full of hate mongering and racism towards japanese people and their influence in the American economy.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:30 PM   #18
it's all about me

well it's not surprising. if american car companies built a durable long term vehicle they would not have this ignorant website, how do you put it in simpliest terms don't hate the player hate the game :0)