LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

happy b day

Old 11-19-2007, 05:32 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
happy b day

happy 26th birthday to our founding father ndcouch
Old 11-19-2007, 07:23 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday focker.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:27 AM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday you filthy piece of bird meat. May a bigger bird crap all over you.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:34 PM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys!
Old 11-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #5
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
w00t w00t!!!so ur like 65 now?? i hear those crazy rants from old people all the time...haha
Old 11-19-2007, 02:39 PM   #6
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and dont forget bored boarder either!!
Old 11-19-2007, 03:11 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
happy b-day,nd!! so, how hammered are ya gettin for your day of birth???? im drinkin one for ya as i type!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 03:34 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
26! Is that all? Hell, you're just a kid. Have a good day, nd!
he's still got me by 1 1/2 years...
Old 11-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #10
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Bird Man, how come you weren't at work today man? I thought you checked into detox.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:03 PM   #11
Beverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beverly0817's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday nd!!
Old 11-19-2007, 10:08 PM   #12
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
ok here's a drunken updaate. i didnt go to work today. i am also not going to work tomorrow. i am currently drunk. i am with my gf who made me drink something called a "fuzzy bannana". I know that sounds gay but it has 99 bananas which is 99 proof and 90 proof peach schnapps. yes it is a gay drink but after about five of them i can barely stand up. not to mention the beer and wine i have been drinking..... so i am drunk. Screw work, i dont like it, so i am not going. tomorrow i have plans to mountain bike at the isaqueena trail in Clemson, which is an awesome trial. I am drunk so bear with me for a minute. guys, i really appreciate the birthday thread, it really did make my day. Also, i ahve seen some really cool avatars from some Alliance members lately which makes me very proud. LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE!!! Thanks for the thread guys. now i'm gonna go pass out and probabl drool and snore and piss off my girlfiend in the process. Later chumps and chumpettes.

p.s. i also dont work thursday and friday so i only have to work wednesday this week. I'll try to catch up on this site then. Later guys!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 10:10 PM   #13

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
happy b-day,nd!! so, how hammered are ya gettin for your day of birth???? im drinkin one for ya as i type!!!
im having a had time typing. i see two of the letters that i type. i see double. im drunk. does tha tanswer question?
Old 11-19-2007, 10:11 PM   #14

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Bird Man, how come you weren't at work today man? I thought you checked into detox.
NEVER! I'm too drunk for tedox!
Old 11-19-2007, 10:28 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
he's still got me by 1 1/2 years...
apparantly i own all of you with my age then haha