Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

another dd story

Old 11-19-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
another dd story

Only a person in South Carolina could think of this. From the country wheredrunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story. Recently a routine police patrol was parked outside a bar. After last call, the officer noticed a Man leaving thebar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk.The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with theofficer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity, in Which hetried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find Hiscar and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number ofother patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car,switched the wipers on and off--it was a fine, dry summernight--,flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked thehorn and then switched o n the lights.He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little, and thenremained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons'vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parkinglot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road. The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now Startedup his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled theman over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the Manhad consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'llhave to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzerequipment must be broken." "I doubt it," said the truly proud Redneck. "Tonight I'm the Designated decoy."
Old 11-19-2007, 03:17 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003greenbean View Post
Only a person in South Carolina could think of this. From the country wheredrunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story. Recently a routine police patrol was parked outside a bar. After last call, the officer noticed a Man leaving thebar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk.The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with theofficer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity, in Which hetried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find Hiscar and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number ofother patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car,switched the wipers on and off--it was a fine, dry summernight--,flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked thehorn and then switched o n the lights.He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little, and thenremained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons'vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parkinglot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road. The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now Startedup his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled theman over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the Manhad consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'llhave to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzerequipment must be broken." "I doubt it," said the truly proud Redneck. "Tonight I'm the Designated decoy."

this(among many others)is a good joke that floats thru our shop pretty often. i think its pretty damn funny.

just a side note........i do not condone drinkin and drivin.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:33 PM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i dont condone drinking and driving either but that story is funny as hell!