1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

another dd story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 2003greenbean, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Nov 19, 2007 at 1:12 PM
    2003greenbean

2003greenbean [OP] Carolina Alliance Costal Div

Member:
    socaste,sc
    Vehicle:
    03 trd
    cold air intake, step bars, custom grill, 3in lift,12 in audiobahn sub, 285/75/16 procomp tires, 20% tint,
    Only a person in South Carolina could think of this. From the country wheredrunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story. Recently a routine police patrol was parked outside a bar. After last call, the officer noticed a Man leaving thebar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk.The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with theofficer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity, in Which hetried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find Hiscar and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number ofother patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car,switched the wipers on and off--it was a fine, dry summernight--,flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked thehorn and then switched o n the lights.He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little, and thenremained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons'vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parkinglot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road. The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now Startedup his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled theman over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the Manhad consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'llhave to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzerequipment must be broken." "I doubt it," said the truly proud Redneck. "Tonight I'm the Designated decoy." :drunk:

2. Nov 19, 2007 at 3:17 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....

this(among many others)is a good joke that floats thru our shop pretty often. i think its pretty damn funny.

just a side note........i do not condone drinkin and drivin.

3. Nov 22, 2007 at 3:33 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    i dont condone drinking and driving either but that story is funny as hell!

Products Discussed in

To Top