1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Built Jeep - How much $$ if I part it out?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Janster, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Jun 13, 2009 at 11:14 AM
    Janster

Janster [OP] Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    Hey Gang,

Been considering selling the jeep and right now, I'm just throwing around some figures trying to see how much I'd want for it. There's that fine line between.....how low do I go in price versus how much everything is worth if I part it out. I have an idea of what I want to ask for it initially and see how things go. From there, I can always lower it.

I'm trying to figure out ...How much do you guys think I could get in $$ if I parted it out?
    Here's the spec sheet (scroll down)
    http://www.lieblweb.com/IzzyMods/IzzyII Mods/IzzyIIModifications.html

I actually parted out a previous jeep I owned that was totalled. I never kept track of how much $$ I got in total (I should've). The transmission went for $750. The engine went for $650.

This has the same tranny & engine. The Dana 44's w/ ARB's, 4.56's, rear discs, moser shafts, PU steering linkages, etc. would be the high dollar item. And of course, the 35x12.50's. Everything else can add up...custom cage too.

I don't mind parting it out. I've considered putting it back to stock and selling it as a stock jeep. I don't need to sell it (money is not needed), but we do still pay insurance on it and last year I only put 400 miles on it (350 of those were all street miles).

I always have a back-up if I ever wanna get wheeling again.... I'm done with the hardcore stuff. Been there done that and time to move on.

Whatta ya think?

Products Discussed in

To Top