Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Happy Thanksgiving

Old 11-22-2007, 06:20 AM   #1
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Thanksgiving

Enjoy Southern neighbour.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:44 AM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Right back at 'cha, do you have a special day in which you celebrate a day of "thanks" outside of religious Holidays ?
Old 11-22-2007, 07:01 AM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes, Canadian Thanksgiving. Falls on the 2nd Monday in October.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:23 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
happy turkey day to all who celebrate!! hey themaster.....i'll save ya some turkey!!!
Old 11-22-2007, 08:17 AM   #6
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormhole7 View Post
Thanks Master. The Ol lady is really in a bitchy mood today. Can I send her up your way to cool her off a bit?
How old is she?
Old 11-22-2007, 08:17 AM   #7
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Cool, well if you get a hankering for some dried out bird and continuous bitching and complaining that will altimately end up with a couple, possibly more of our family members throwing down in the muddy snow covered back yard, I'm not that far from you, it's great enertainment !
Old 11-22-2007, 08:23 AM   #8
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
I'm not that far from you, it's great enertainment !
Where are you?
Old 11-22-2007, 08:25 AM   #9

Quote:
Where are you?
Rochester N.Y
Old 11-22-2007, 08:38 AM   #10
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Rochester N.Y

That is close. But I hate the Alliance. What to do What to do?
Old 11-22-2007, 08:41 AM   #11
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im calling bs on this. he secretly loves us(carolina alliance).........just look at his title and forget about the sucks part!!!!
Old 11-22-2007, 08:48 AM   #12

Quote:
That is close. But I hate the Alliance. What to do What to do?
For a man who's motto is " my honour is greater than my commission " I figured it was a no-brainer, to watch multible drunken yanks, angry for no apparent reason throw down in the mud and snow, all bloodied, slurring each other names, it's like Christmas and Halloween combined, scary indivisuals with gifts for all.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:51 AM   #13
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
....(carolina alliance).........sucks!!!!
Now, I'm totally confused. Why are you telling me something I already know?
Old 11-22-2007, 02:02 PM   #14
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I would be more active on the forums, but I am in North Carolina visiting family this week. I will talk with you guys more after the holidays.

Cheers!
Old 11-22-2007, 02:09 PM   #15

Quote:
Now, I'm totally confused. Why are you telling me something I already know?

quit being a "shit disturber" again,themaster!!!
Old 11-22-2007, 04:03 PM   #16
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wow, you learn something new everyday.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:40 PM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is that when canada was settled by the pansy french?
Old 11-22-2007, 06:03 PM   #18
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
quit being a "shit disturber" !!!
Buddy, its in my DNA. I can't change. Its a disease. So, work with me.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:11 PM   #19
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Well, now that Turkey Day is about over, hopefully everyone had plenty to be thankful for. Hopefully you didn't eat tooo much!
Old 11-22-2007, 08:29 PM   #20
Born to Ride

Filthy Turkey munchers .