Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Black Friday

Old 11-23-2007, 11:43 AM   #1
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Black Friday

What a mess out there, I went to Home Depot to get a couple of bird feeders and it is complete anarchy. Mini vans...scurge of the roadways...must eliminate.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:10 PM   #2
pivitol is on a distinguished road

pivitol's Tacoma Gallery
I think today is the worst day of the year (trying to go anywhere) , the stores with their b.s. adds! I went to Radio Shack for a 30gig Zune mp3 for $100 get there at 6am when they open and the guy tells me "we don't have any, we discontinued those" WTF!!
Old 11-23-2007, 06:19 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pivitol View Post
I think today is the worst day of the year (trying to go anywhere) , the stores with their b.s. adds! I went to Radio Shack for a 30gig Zune mp3 for $100 get there at 6am when they open and the guy tells me "we don't have any, we discontinued those" WTF!!
i think somewhere today they were selling them for $78
Old 11-23-2007, 06:41 PM   #4
pivitol is on a distinguished road

pivitol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i think somewhere today they were selling them for $78
It's probably good i didn't get it. Im going for a smaller memory, no moving parts since it's for my son.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
black friday worked ok for me........i was hungover from hell,so i really didnt go anywhere to buy anything. bout the only thing i did was went and had my tires swapped out, then came back to the house and tried to get rid of this headachey/pukey feeling........11:00 pm and i still got it........., damn beer!!
Old 11-23-2007, 09:01 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it was horrible out there. I went to Lowe's to get some fire ant killer and I ended up shopping for my Tacoma. I bought a 4' step ladder. That will be perfect for washing my roof. It was a pretty good deal too...normally $64, I got it for $29.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:10 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
i made out like a champ got a gps tom tom one for $125 and a rockford fosgate system amp, sub, box, cables and install for $500 it was all for the truck!
Old 11-24-2007, 06:05 AM   #8
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Yeah it was horrible out there. I went to Lowe's to get some fire ant killer and I ended up shopping for my Tacoma. I bought a 4' step ladder. That will be perfect for washing my roof. It was a pretty good deal too...normally $64, I got it for $29.
Yeah, not only do I use a small ladder but a soft brush with a 3 ft pole. The roof is kind of tricky to wax and not to dent by leaning too much and press down to hard. Glad to hear you made it out ok.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:10 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
black friday worked ok for me........i was hungover from hell,so i really didnt go anywhere to buy anything. bout the only thing i did was went and had my tires swapped out, then came back to the house and tried to get rid of this headachey/pukey feeling........11:00 pm and i still got it........., damn beer!!
Have you ever tried drinking redeyes ? I used to drink them all the time and although I may not feel great, I felt good enough to function, and to be honest they taste good, or at least I think so ? Hope you are feeling better by now, hair of the dog !
Old 11-24-2007, 06:13 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
i made out like a champ got a gps tom tom one for $125 and a rockford fosgate system amp, sub, box, cables and install for $500 it was all for the truck!
Damn ! you did do well, good for you, what's next, rims for Christmas ?
Old 11-24-2007, 06:19 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivitol View Post
One of my inlaws got to Walmart at 4am for a 5am open, looking for a wii system. They handed out 29 vouchers, his number was in the hundreds, oh yeah he stood in the rain for a big plate of nothing. sux out there !
Old 11-24-2007, 07:10 AM   #12
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Yeah, not only do I use a small ladder but a soft brush with a 3 ft pole. The roof is kind of tricky to wax and not to dent by leaning too much and press down to hard. Glad to hear you made it out ok.
hahaha.....this is how i got the first(and only so far) dent in my prerunner.......washing the roof near the 3rd brake light, and pushed down to reach, and there it was, a palm sized dent!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 07:13 AM   #13

Quote:
Have you ever tried drinking redeyes ? I used to drink them all the time and although I may not feel great, I felt good enough to function, and to be honest they taste good, or at least I think so ? Hope you are feeling better by now, hair of the dog !
not really sure of what a "redeye" is(i dont think anyway??!!??). yeah,im feeling better now.....all except when i fell off the porch thursday night when we were out there drinking.........i think i pulled a couple of muscles in my back. trust me......it hurts like a sumbitch!!
Old 11-24-2007, 07:50 AM   #14

Quote:
not really sure of what a "redeye" is(i dont think anyway??!!??). yeah,im feeling better now.....all except when i fell off the porch thursday night when we were out there drinking.........i think i pulled a couple of muscles in my back. trust me......it hurts like a sumbitch!!
Redeye : Frosted glass, filled 75% with cold beer, 25 % V-8 juice, couple shakes of tobassco sauce. The nutrients in the V-8 replenish the body from the effects the beer does i.e. dehydration. Try it one night, I think if you'll see the positive effects the morning after. As for the sore back, Advil because it is an anti-inflamitory/pain reliever, and lots of water. The rule of thumb on how much water is: take your body weight, divide by 2 and that is how many ounces of water to consume in a 12 hr period. The pain your are feeling is probably some torn muscle fibers and Lactic acid, and because you use your back in EVERYTHING you do it's going to hurt. Rest as much as you can, eat meals high in protein, take some multi-vitamins, when you bend over, tense or tighten your abdominal muscles, this action provides support for the injured back muscles, be sure to bend your knees first, this eliviates stress on the back musles, and heat, this relaxes the muscle while repair is in progress. It is a fact that 100% of the worlds population will inccur a back problem, take care friend.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:41 AM   #15

Quote:
Redeye : Frosted glass, filled 75% with cold beer, 25 % V-8 juice, couple shakes of tobassco sauce. The nutrients in the V-8 replenish the body from the effects the beer does i.e. dehydration. Try it one night, I think if you'll see the positive effects the morning after. As for the sore back, Advil because it is an anti-inflamitory/pain reliever, and lots of water. The rule of thumb on how much water is: take your body weight, divide by 2 and that is how many ounces of water to consume in a 12 hr period. The pain your are feeling is probably some torn muscle fibers and Lactic acid, and because you use your back in EVERYTHING you do it's going to hurt. Rest as much as you can, eat meals high in protein, take some multi-vitamins, when you bend over, tense or tighten your abdominal muscles, this action provides support for the injured back muscles, be sure to bend your knees first, this eliviates stress on the back musles, and heat, this relaxes the muscle while repair is in progress. It is a fact that 100% of the worlds population will inccur a back problem, take care friend.
ill definitely try the redeyes sometime. as far as hurting my back and various other body parts go...........put it this way, i've broken alotta stuff man.
knee,wrist and nose to name a few. those dont really bother me anymore, all except when its rainy,and i can feel "ol' arthur" settin in. the worst thing ive ever done was when i was doing some of our famed "back yard wrestling",and i fell outta the ring and landed on my upper back/neck on top of a ladder and 4x4 post that were stacked up on eachother. x-rays told the story, vertabrae spun around and was on top of my spinal cord.the dr. said an inch more and i would have been paralyzed neck down. had to do alotta therapy for that......and needless to say, i dont really do any more backyard wrestling anymore.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:49 AM   #16

Quote:
ill definitely try the redeyes sometime. as far as hurting my back and various other body parts go...........put it this way, i've broken alotta stuff man.
knee,wrist and nose to name a few. those dont really bother me anymore, all except when its rainy,and i can feel "ol' arthur" settin in. the worst thing ive ever done was when i was doing some of our famed "back yard wrestling",and i fell outta the ring and landed on my upper back/neck on top of a ladder and 4x4 post that were stacked up on eachother. x-rays told the story, vertabrae spun around and was on top of my spinal cord.the dr. said an inch more and i would have been paralyzed neck down. had to do alotta therapy for that......and needless to say, i dont really do any more backyard wrestling anymore.
Damn ! I would wrestle anymore either, I did a short stint in the Army, and I work construction and I never got banged up like that. Take care my friend.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:17 AM   #17

Quote:
Damn ! I would wrestle anymore either, I did a short stint in the Army, and I work construction and I never got banged up like that. Take care my friend.

hey man.......im like a timex......i take a lickin and keep on tickin!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 10:37 AM   #18

No doubt !
Old 11-24-2007, 03:40 PM   #19
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I sure hope so, i need some rims bad the stock ones are an eye sore!

Quote:
Damn ! you did do well, good for you, what's next, rims for Christmas ?
Old 11-24-2007, 03:51 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
I sure hope so, i need some rims bad the stock ones are an eye sore!
If money is tight ( like it's always around the Holidays ) paint them a color, contrast or with the paint that you already have, alot cheaper the custom aluminum, and if done right look damn nice. Drive on