Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The Day After

Old 11-23-2007, 12:54 PM   #1
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Red face The Day After

The Day After

Normalcy slowly returns after minor tremor measuring 4.1 on the Richter rocks small town TW of 3100 people. Eye witness reports claim the tough talking Alliance was seen running for cover having mistaken the tremor for Texan - Canadian pre-invasion canon and mortar fire. No injuries or damages to property were reported but some suffered bruised egos while the rest happily munched on turkey remnants and laughed their asses off .

Bird Man and Stick Man appeared from their fox holes after hours of hiding to make lots of noise and chest beating to gather their troops but sadly, none respond. Suspecting a mass draft dodge style exodus to Canada , the two men disappear into the darkness of the night and took a dive into their respective Carolina swamps, head first under the pretext of Cat Fish Noodling .

Source: The NSD Evening Post
Old 11-23-2007, 01:51 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha!!! to fuckin funny master
Old 11-24-2007, 07:17 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
ah.....wasnt really that funny.......well, except for the catfish noodling part. that was about it though. i dont even need to use fighting words anymore........hell,everyone already knows the carolina alliance rules over texas and the "french ticklin" canada!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 01:46 PM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i dont even need to use fighting words anymore........
Cluck cluck cluck.....chicken. GO COCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
..."french ticklin" canada!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 01:02 PM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
TheMaster, i know you like me and get really upset when i'm not around, but you're gonna have to learn to cope. I cant spend all my time hanging out with you online. I have friends.... you know, people you go outside your house and do stuff with..... nevermind, you'll find out someday. You dont need to post threads like this begging for my attention. Now that the holidays are over i can spend more time making fun of you. hopefully your new status wont keep you from fighting back....