Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Water Spots

Old 06-19-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Water Spots

What do you guys recommend for taking water spots off of windows? I tried Nu-Glass but it didnt' work al that great, and it ended up being powdery when i wiped it off.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #3
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I use glass cleaner and steel wool.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Give vinegar a shot. Put some one a old cotton T-shirt and rub.
good thing about it also....it's cheap, and you will smell so purty..

ha ha, yea, everyone loves how vinegar smells.

I've put 2 coats of the nu-glass on it and it's not workin. I'll give some of these a try. Thanks guys!
Old 06-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i swore i thought i read water sports as the title
Old 06-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
i swore i thought i read water sports as the title
Nope. We can talk about some water sports if ya'd like though! this is in the Off-Topic discussion. I do enjoy wakeboarding...
Old 07-01-2009, 09:26 AM   #8
Your mom goes to college

SUCCESS! (For the most part). I went to the guy who tinted my windows and he showed me his "technique" for getting the spots off the window. Using the nu Glass, he put about a dime size amount on a rag, rubbed in a circular motion until it was about the size of a softball on the window, then rubbed vertically, with quite a bit of elbow grease. Instead of letting it dry, he wiped it right off. And it worked! I'm pretty pumped. I was sick of those stupid water spots.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #9
//TRD
XR-Ace will become famous soon enough

XR-Ace's Tacoma Gallery
buy a filter for your outside water faucet and all your water spot issues will be fixed.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #10
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-Ace View Post
buy a filter for your outside water faucet and all your water spot issues will be fixed.
Mr Clean Auto Dry system works pretty good for that also.

Let me rephrase...after you wash your truck, you rinse it with the filtered water system and you won't have any water spots (and no towel drying).