Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Something you've done that 99.9% of TW members have not

Old 06-25-2009, 06:10 AM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ok.....Got one....

I put a Cigarette out on my Hootus. ( not intentionally )
Old 06-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #22
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ok.....Got one....

I put a Cigarette out on my Hootus. ( not intentionally )
You should be more careful with that thing!
Things that have happened to your Hootus could be a whole other thread!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:25 AM   #23
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilted1117 View Post
You should be more careful with that thing!
Things that have happened to your Hootus could be a whole other thread!
Hmmmmm......
Old 06-25-2009, 06:32 AM   #24
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
Went on treasure hunt trip in the Phillipines and got shot at by a para military group in the jungle.

Same country - ate balut from a street vendor in Magsaysay. (half developed chicken embryo)
WOW!!!!Now that a cool story!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
I have taken a bite out of a raw deer heart as soon as we took it from the deers body.

I also killed a man and ate his raw liver
Note to self....NEVER!!!EVER visit Northern Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyboy View Post
Ran down the middle of Kyle field in a Longhorn costume. i was the mascot for UT from 98 -2001.
I'll never question your courage...For you non-Texans..thats equivalent to Russian Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilted1117 View Post
Hitchiked from Chicago to L.A. in January.

Got bitten by a rattlesnake.

Went to the Kostnice(church of bones) in Prague. The interior of the church is decorated with the bones of 40,000 people.
My vote for TW member I'd most like to have a beer with....Some good stories there!!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:35 AM   #25
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
I got picked up by 4 Thai women in Thailand. Turned out to be one hell of a weekend.

Went for a ride in an F-18 Hornet

Was brutally mauled by my bestfriends Pitbull when I was a kid almost killed me in two places around my neck. And I still love Pits.

Got stabbed in a bar fight. Got the blade from him and put it through his leg. Good times. Try explaining that to the MPs.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:27 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Yea, but ToolTime was only a TV show, you do this stuff for real.
Well, Yeah.....
Old 06-25-2009, 07:33 AM   #28
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
They weren't women.
Ladyboys?
Old 06-25-2009, 07:36 AM   #29
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Rode a motorcycle solo from NJ to Oregon. Also rode solo from NJ to Key West.

There are a few other things but those are the easiest ones to type out.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:37 AM   #30
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Rode a motorcycle solo from NJ to Oregon. Also rode solo from NJ to Key West.

There are a few other things but those are the easiest ones to type out.
like building a baja tru.............oh wait...........you haven't done that either.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:42 AM   #31
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
I've been to Lone Butte, BC.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:43 AM   #32
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Slept with my husband!!!

Got totally ass drunk, lost my underwear, and had no idea what happened to them or why!

Broken my collarbone ice skating on a above ground pool.

Fractured my skull & have two titanium plates in my head.

Oh wait... took an art class that required me to draw naked people!!
Old 06-25-2009, 07:44 AM   #33

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Slept with my husband!!!

Got totally ass drunk, lost my underwear, and had no idea what happened to them or why!

Broken my collarbone ice skating on a above ground pool.

Fractured my skull & have two titanium plates in my head.
Story behind the plates?

Old 06-25-2009, 07:46 AM   #34
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I hit a parked car, a telephone pole & a sign & ended up in the front lawn of a church during Sunday night service.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:46 AM   #35
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I collect ninja weapons. I have them on my wall.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:47 AM   #36
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Story behind the plates?

Old 06-25-2009, 07:49 AM   #37
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Got to fly this...

Old 06-25-2009, 07:50 AM   #38
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Story behind the plates?

Some asswipe stopped on a 2 lane highway. Traffic backed up, I was stopped in traffic. The accident started happening behind me. Something 'flew' into the air and landed on my Jeep. I got hit in the back of my head by the tire carrier.
http://www.lieblweb.com/cpg/albums/J...l_Image096.JPG

The only good thing about it - I drove the jeep to work that day and not the tacoma.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:51 AM   #39

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery