Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Something you've done that 99.9% of TW members have not

Old 06-25-2009, 08:54 AM   #41
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Got to fly this...

I envie you!
I dropped the Guidance Unit of an AIM-7 Sparrow missile on the bay floor. Boy, that was expensive.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:57 AM   #42
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I got a story that offends 99.9% of all people I tell LOL
Old 06-25-2009, 08:59 AM   #44
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Some asswipe stopped on a 2 lane highway. Traffic backed up, I was stopped in traffic. The accident started happening behind me. Something 'flew' into the air and landed on my Jeep. I got hit in the back of my head by the tire carrier.
http://www.lieblweb.com/cpg/albums/J...l_Image096.JPG

The only good thing about it - I drove the jeep to work that day and not the tacoma.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:59 AM   #45
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I envie you!
260 hp

Pushing 200 mph

Climbs like a missile.

Slap the stick left for a half second and you're upside down.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:02 AM   #46
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
OK....now remember I was 16 and......well you'll get it

I was in the church youth group & so was my girlfriend back then. We were doing a Saturday car wash at the church. She was wearing cut offs & a bikini top. Well you know how youngsters can be......one thing lead to another and we snuck off in the church and did the hibbity dibbity on the couch in the Sunday School classroom.

Every time I tell that story I get the shocked looks, lectures, people tell me I'm going to hell....etc.

Why does all my weird shit happen in/around churches?
Old 06-25-2009, 09:05 AM   #47
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
"hibbity dibbity "

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:15 AM   #48
kasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud of
kasey200's Tacoma Gallery
i've had a hole drlled in my skull to relieve pressure from swelling........... while i was unconscious from a motorcycle accident. the left side of my body was tingling for a week while I was in the hospital too.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:17 AM   #49
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
OK....now remember I was 16 and......well you'll get it

I was in the church youth group & so was my girlfriend back then. We were doing a Saturday car wash at the church. She was wearing cut offs & a bikini top. Well you know how youngsters can be......one thing lead to another and we snuck off in the church and did the hibbity dibbity on the couch in the Sunday School classroom.

Every time I tell that story I get the shocked looks, lectures, people tell me I'm going to hell....etc.

Why does all my weird shit happen in/around churches?
LMAO. I had my time at a church as well. Guess I'll see you in hell???
Old 06-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #50
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
I'll pick you guys up. I'm driving the short bus to hell...

My 2001 Halloween costume was a Roman Catholic priest, complete with a prosthetic child under the robes. When I sat down, the child appeared to be kneeling...

I'm so gonna burn for that, but at least I'll be warm...
I have seen that costume.... excellent.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:35 AM   #51
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ok....As a kid, My parents made me be an "Alter Boy" at our church. My resposibilities included lighting of the candles, adn collecting the money after the "Giveing"......Welll.......Before Mass, I would sit in a room, and prepare the bread and wine. LOTS OF WINE!
Welll......i drank some. And by "Some" I mean a whole bottle.
Mass started about 5 mins after I finished the bottle. By the time I had to collect the money (about 40 mins or so later), I was trashed. I wobbled off the podeum, or whatever its called, and stood at the front of the congregation, collected the money. As I took the money to where I had to deposit it, I was pretty much blind at this point, I tripped over the choior microphones, which happened to all be linked together, pulling all of them down with loud "POOF" sounds....then as I was falling, I knocked over some candles, lighting the podeum on fire. being completly drunk, I found it comfortable to be lying on a flameing podium, and passed out. Somehow, the fire was put out, and I was relived of my alterboy duties.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #52
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
ok....as a kid, my parents made me be an "alter boy" at our church. My resposibilities included lighting of the candles, adn collecting the money after the "giveing"......welll.......before mass, i would sit in a room, and prepare the bread and wine. Lots of wine!
Welll......i drank some. And by "some" i mean a whole bottle.
Mass started about 5 mins after i finished the bottle. By the time i had to collect the money (about 40 mins or so later), i was trashed. I wobbled off the podeum, or whatever its called, and stood at the front of the congregation, collected the money. As i took the money to where i had to deposit it, i was pretty much blind at this point, i tripped over the choior microphones, which happened to all be linked together, pulling all of them down with loud "poof" sounds....then as i was falling, i knocked over some candles, lighting the podeum on fire. Being completly drunk, i found it comfortable to be lying on a flameing podium, and passed out. Somehow, the fire was put out, and i was relived of my alterboy duties.
LOL holy shit that is the funniest thing i have ever read on this site LOL
Old 06-25-2009, 09:49 AM   #53
galpd320 is on a distinguished road

galpd320's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to galpd320 Send a message via MSN to galpd320 Send a message via Yahoo to galpd320
Pulled a pot of boiling water down off the stove onto my chest when I was a child.

Piloted a Cessna out of Hooks airport and flew around Lake Conroe and back for a Father's Day present.

Deployed a diversionary device (flash bang) in the door of a small apartment during a narcotics search warrant. And for some unknown reason, the informant (who wasn't even supposed to be in the apartment at the time) jumped right on top of it as it blew, blowing a large chunk of his abdomen off.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:01 AM   #55
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Launched Gatorade bottles out of a custom made air cannon mounted on top of the cab of a 5 Ton flat bed truck at unsuspecting Air Force tower guards in Iraq from about a 1/4 mile away.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #57
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Got kicked out of a strip club for arguing with Vinnie Paul of Pantera/Hellyeah fame. I took a swing at one of his buddies. He and his entourage took our table right at the end of the stage! What's a guy to do?
Old 06-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #58
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I have...

Hit a bird in flight with a golf-ball.
Made a turkey sandwich for Jenna Jameson! (in Scottsdale)
Had 5 DEA agents knock on my door asking for ME...
Old 06-25-2009, 10:32 AM   #59
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Painted an F-15 and no not a model airplane
Old 06-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #60

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
I have...

Hit a bird in flight with a golf-ball.
Made a turkey sandwich for Jenna Jameson! (in Scottsdale)
Had 5 DEA agents knock on my door asking for ME...
Story behind the DEA?