LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Something you've done that 99.9% of TW members have not

Old 12-07-2011, 11:18 AM   #1441
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
ive got one..i participated with a group that got a whole intact school bus, on my graduation day we had the bus in peices that would fit in the bed of a pick up truck, minus the frame
Old 12-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #1442
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
ditto3

and i'm not even a firefighter
youre a blue canary
Old 12-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #1443
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
ditto3

and i'm not even a firefighter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jezSeQnfCg
Old 12-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #1445
Mall Crawler of the Year
TRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
Driven a ZR1 Corvette to 175 mph.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #1446
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one to....

...driving a Prius with 3 handguns in it.

Loaner while my truck is in service and just bought two fun little pieces....
SW mod 34-1 and SW Target Masterpiece.
Both 98% condition.
Beautiful guns.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #1447
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
...driving a Prius with 3 handguns in it.

Loaner while my truck is in service and just bought two fun little pieces....
SW mod 34-1 and SW Target Masterpiece.
Both 98% condition.
Beautiful guns.
Sorry.....I drove a Prius with 3 AR's, and 4 handguns on board.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #1448
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I drove a Prius.
Noted for the record.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #1449
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
I tore a house down with a '66 Bronco.

I had my 21st birthday party in a bar that I had been drinking in since the age of 17.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #1450
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Noted for the record.
they arent bad vehicles. I have 2 friends who own them, and they seem to suit them for tehir intended use.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #1451
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Noted for the record.
also mods can edit posts
Old 12-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #1452
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they arent bad vehicles. I have 2 friends who own them, and they seem to suit them for tehir intended use.
If one needs a city car, one gets a city car.

They freak me out when I'm walking through a parking lot and they sneak up on you. They're always trying to outsmart my spidey-sense.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:37 PM   #1453

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
also mods can edit posts
and make users disapear....
Quote:
If one needs a city car, one gets a city car.

They freak me out when I'm walking through a parking lot and they sneak up on you. They're always trying to outsmart my spidey-sense.
Indeed...
Old 12-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #1454

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
also mods can edit posts
Oh yes, I know there is no such thing as a permananent record around here. In fact, I stopped believing everything I see on this site long, long ago.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #1455
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yes, I know there is no such thing as a permananent record around here. In fact, I stopped believing everything I see on this site long, long ago.
yup, Im convinced there are no other members, just me and bob.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #1456
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm let me see: Been to Vietnam for military reasons
Old 12-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #1457
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
them priuses are great in snow and ice...not that i know from experience of anything
Old 12-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #1458
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrysam View Post
I had my 21st birthday party in a bar that I had been drinking in since the age of 17.
That's pretty good. I'd been buying beer at a liquor store around the corner for many years. On my 21st birthday, the liquor store owner asked for my ID. Apparently, they'd been selling to minors for a while She turned pretty white when I handed it to her
Old 12-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #1459
johnnyman1 is on a distinguished road
johnnyman1's Tacoma Gallery
It involved two strippers, a freezer full of deer meat and a Suzuki Samauri. That's about all I am willing to say.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #1460
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry.....I drove a Prius with 3 AR's, and 4 handguns on board.
Sig'd