Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Something you've done that 99.9% of TW members have not

Old 11-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #1701
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Have a passenger accidentally slam the truck into neutral at 55 mph, RPM's almost got to 5000.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #1702
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ok....As a kid, My parents made me be an "Alter Boy" at our church. My resposibilities included lighting of the candles, adn collecting the money after the "Giveing"......Welll.......Before Mass, I would sit in a room, and prepare the bread and wine. LOTS OF WINE!
Welll......i drank some. And by "Some" I mean a whole bottle.
Mass started about 5 mins after I finished the bottle. By the time I had to collect the money (about 40 mins or so later), I was trashed. I wobbled off the podeum, or whatever its called, and stood at the front of the congregation, collected the money. As I took the money to where I had to deposit it, I was pretty much blind at this point, I tripped over the choior microphones, which happened to all be linked together, pulling all of them down with loud "POOF" sounds....then as I was falling, I knocked over some candles, lighting the podeum on fire. being completly drunk, I found it comfortable to be lying on a flameing podium, and passed out. Somehow, the fire was put out, and I was relived of my alterboy duties.
We are the .1%. I went to Catholic school and I was an altar boy for many years. I had access to the very extensive wine cellar that we had in the rectory. I remember pre-opening the bottles of wine before mass and putting in the plug so it was easy to remove during the service. I had my first dabble with red wine when I was 8, and had a few masses where I was buzzed and didn't even know what a buzz was. I never lit anything on fire, but I do remember serving some Novenas where I couldn't light that goddamn incense, or the candle lighter stick thing kept going out and I couldn't line up the flame in it with the candle that was 3' taller than me. I got the priest eye-rolls on a few occasions, but you have me beat by getting "fired" from a voluntary service!
Old 11-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #1703
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
After Marine boot me and some fellow Marines went to the local e-club.......on the navy base. After a few drinks we were having a good time with some single ladies and this big navy guy (and by big I mean 6'6" and all of 275lbs) got upset us "Jarheads" were taking the prime choice. We were close to the front door, but he ended up cornering me. I didn't even think at this point about the end result, I just wanted to get out of there alive with my buddies! So I full force side slammed his knee with a kick. Leg went out from underneath him and we ran like hell...right into the MPs. Spent the first night after graduation in the brig with my buddies. I received a verbal reprimand from the CO. I found out later that I ended that navy guy's career. Snapped the knee at the joint. I felt like shit, but I felt I had no choice. He would have beat the crap outta me. Looking back I am lucky I didn't get charges.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:05 PM   #1704
Paleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Paleus's Tacoma Gallery
Ran over my own head with a jet ski. Had to get 10 staples in the back of my head a week before my wedding.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #1705
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacom08 View Post
Have a passenger accidentally slam the truck into neutral at 55 mph, RPM's almost got to 5000.
Me and friends used to.do that to each other all the time. Highways, redlights, etc...
Old 11-21-2013, 02:26 PM   #1706
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Done a Bermuda Race on a sailboat.

Also going to do another Newport to Bermuda this summer!
Old 11-21-2013, 02:43 PM   #1707
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
I GOT DIS!
I had a fully dressed 454 long block fall on my head on Christmas Eve last year and lived to tell the tale. All I got was dis lousy scar!

And this.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:05 PM   #1709
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USArchangels View Post
Pissed on a mural of Saddam Hussein.
+1. Awesome.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #1710
cosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
cosmicfires's Tacoma Gallery
Rappelled a 560 free drop.

Oh and I drove to Honduras and back in a Toyota truck.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #1712
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
I dont want to get banned or go to jail..
Old 11-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #1713
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
This summer, in Canada, I SCUBA'd a man-made formation no one knew about, nor has been seen for over 220 years. Also got some coconut fiber from a booby-trap laid just as long ago.
Then how did you know about it?
Old 11-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #1714
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Then how did you know about it?
Little bit o' luck on the diving part, and a bit more knowledge on the coconut fiber.

The bay was mapped a number of years ago with sonar (think that was it), but not very well. We were intrigued by a few things. Upon exploration, those things ended up being nothing, but we found these large rocks laid out in a pattern and pointing somewhere particular. They had not shown up on the maps because the sonar skipped this section, and no one had ever dove in this area.

For the coconut fiber, the boobytrap was tripped a loooong time ago and this stuff was well known. Some folks had already found coconut fiber decades before (which aided the trap), and a semi-sane man took a few hours to help re-locate one of the "fingers" of the trap that had the fibers. Long story short, we found more of that fiber which was placed there when the trap was built.

Was exciting to be there in both of those!
Old 11-21-2013, 07:53 PM   #1716
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadgolem View Post
Fucked my best friends wife on her birthday. As a birthday present. From my best friend.
OK......you win....../end thread!
Old 11-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #1717
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Got to ride a stadium supercross track. San Diego 1991.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:24 PM   #1719
The Safety Guy
BDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
BDBSoCal's Tacoma Gallery
Got to drive a NASCAR at a superspeedway. By myself. (Manual transmission skills required.) Two occaisions - 8 laps each.

My top speed: 142 MPH. (That's 236 Canadian.)

I was reminded because I was invited to go again today, but I couldn't. And it rained so the top speed recorded today was 105.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #1720
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBSoCal View Post
Got to drive a NASCAR at a superspeedway. By myself. (Manual transmission skills required.) Two occaisions - 8 laps each.

My top speed: 142 MPH. (That's 236 Canadian.)

I was reminded because I was invited to go again today, but I couldn't. And it rained so the top speed recorded today was 105.

Best I've driven is was a mclaren 12C and a race prepped S2000. The S2000 was way more fun because I actually got to drive it at the limit (sideways ). Just did one 30-100 full throttle sprint in the mclaren.