Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Something you've done that 99.9% of TW members have not

Old 06-25-2009, 04:16 AM   #1
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Something you've done that 99.9% of TW members have not

I had this discussion with some coworkers and it got pretty funny (especially stories from the military guys)!!! Just something you've done during your lifetime that most likely 99% of those on TW have not done. I'll go first..

I bought crack cocaine from a tranvestite (official police undercover work)............. and BTW when we kicked in his door he was dancing naked with his junk tucked in like the guy in "Silence of the Lambs"
Old 06-25-2009, 04:21 AM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Totaled a Ford Focus, wasnt my fault lady turned left right in front of me
Threw up while dancing to German folk music at an octoberfest party, i was at the front of the dance floor
Old 06-25-2009, 04:52 AM   #4
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
I was the only female in my 1st police academy, then I was the youngest female on the police department.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:00 AM   #5
2qwik4u is a splendid one to behold2qwik4u is a splendid one to behold2qwik4u is a splendid one to behold2qwik4u is a splendid one to behold2qwik4u is a splendid one to behold2qwik4u is a splendid one to behold2qwik4u is a splendid one to behold
2qwik4u's Tacoma Gallery
I flew on the Blue Angels' C-130 during an airshow.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:08 AM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I blew a urinal off the wall and blew up two shitters with MRE heaters. It was a group effort.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:22 AM   #9
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I blew a urinal off the wall and blew up two shitters with MRE heaters. It was a group effort.
this made me LOL!!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 05:40 AM   #11
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Went on treasure hunt trip in the Phillipines and got shot at by a para military group in the jungle.

Same country - ate balut from a street vendor in Magsaysay. (half developed chicken embryo)
Old 06-25-2009, 05:41 AM   #12
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
Went on treasure hunt trip in the Phillipines and got shot at by a para military group in the jungle.

Same country - ate balut from a street vendor in Magsaysay. (half developed chicken embryo)
What did it taste like ~ chicken?
Old 06-25-2009, 05:42 AM   #13

Marines:
I hit myself (on accident) in the forehead with the blade end of a masonry hammer. I have the scar to prove it.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:43 AM   #14
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
What did it taste like ~ chicken?
Chicken, blood, a little fur for texture.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:46 AM   #15
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I have taken a bite out of a raw deer heart as soon as we took it from the deers body.

I also killed a man and ate his raw liver
Old 06-25-2009, 05:47 AM   #16
Longhorn.
goofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to all

goofyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Ran down the middle of Kyle field in a Longhorn costume. i was the mascot for UT from 98 -2001.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:54 AM   #17
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzoff View Post
I had this discussion with some coworkers and it got pretty funny (especially stories from the military guys)!!! Just something you've done during your lifetime that most likely 99% of those on TW have not done. I'll go first..

I bought crack cocaine from a tranvestite (official police undercover work)............. and BTW when we kicked in his door he was dancing naked with his junk tucked in like the guy in "Silence of the Lambs"
you promised you would never tell that story about me crossdressing on the weekends..
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
I slept with MY wife

lame I know..but I can bet none of you have, that is slept with my wife.
how much do you want to bet
Old 06-25-2009, 06:01 AM   #18
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
thats just scary SS
Old 06-25-2009, 06:04 AM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Chris4x4 is typing a novel right now for this thread...
LMAO!!! Its got me thinkin. Im sure there are some people on here that have had similar experiences I have.......I hate to think Im that unique.....
Old 06-25-2009, 06:06 AM   #20
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Hitchiked from Chicago to L.A. in January.

Got bitten by a rattlesnake.

Went to the Kostnice(church of bones) in Prague. The interior of the church is decorated with the bones of 40,000 people.

Not my pics but you get the idea.