LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Now I need help

Old 12-03-2007, 06:35 PM   #21
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
oh no wonder, you're talking about something that happened before my parents were even born
Ouch !
Old 12-03-2007, 06:37 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Ouch !
haha i can feel the bad rep accumulating in my underwear....uh oh...maybe that wasn't bad rep, brb!
Old 12-03-2007, 06:44 PM   #23
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
oh no wonder, you're talking about something that happened before my parents were even born
Ouch !
Old 12-03-2007, 07:12 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i love fast times at ridgemont high............mr. hand was such a dick, especially when spicole ordered pizza and had it sent to the classroom. damned ol' mr. hand gave it out to the class!@! hahaha classic!!! plus i really liked seeing jennifer jason leigh's boobs and phoebe cates too.......nice!!
A classic all should see
Old 12-03-2007, 07:17 PM   #26
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
A classic all should see
and i definitely think we should add "dazed and confused" to the list of classics that everyone should see!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:17 PM   #27
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it came out the year before i was born, but i've seen it....i love the old classics...urban cowboy, saturday night fever, purple rain...haha...the trifecta of greatness. i own all 3 of those movies. 2 on dvd and an original vhs copy of purple rain, along w/ the soundtracks to purple rain and sat night fever....and a purple rain t -shirt....mmmm goodness!!!! if i get any bad rep for those movie pics, yall better put in a name...haha
Old 12-03-2007, 07:20 PM   #28
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Fast Times....What a great soundtrack too!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:20 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
it came out the year before i was born, but i've seen it....i love the old classics...urban cowboy, saturday night fever, purple rain...haha...the trifecta of greatness. i own all 3 of those movies. 2 on dvd and an original vhs copy of purple rain, along w/ the soundtracks to purple rain and sat night fever....and a purple rain t -shirt....mmmm goodness!!!! if i get any bad rep for those movie pics, yall better put in a name...haha
if they wanted to remain anonymous, they should use the name homo sap
Old 12-03-2007, 07:23 PM   #30
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
There are photos of me dancing like Travolta at my wedding!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:25 PM   #31
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
There are photos of me dancing like Travolta at my wedding!

hot damn.....i gotta see those!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:25 PM   #32
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
and i definitely think we should add "dazed and confused" to the list of classics that everyone should see!!!
I'll second that.....don't forget Ferris Bueller's Day Off........Bow Bow....Ooooooh Yeaaaaah.....chick chicka chicka
Old 12-03-2007, 07:25 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Fast Times....What a great soundtrack too!
you got that right man!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:26 PM   #34

you guys are all old and weird, congrats! i hope to be where you are in 30 years
Old 12-03-2007, 07:27 PM   #35

Quote:
hot damn.....i gotta see those!!!
Gottem hanging on my living room wall. My dad was dancing with me too. Not to get all depressing, but last pic of my Dad and I together. Good memories.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:28 PM   #36

Quote:
I'll second that.....don't forget Ferris Bueller's Day Off........Bow Bow....Ooooooh Yeaaaaah.....chick chicka chicka

shit man....i watch that everytime its on!!! cameron was a friggin trip. and mr. rooney.................gottas love that movie!! jennifer grey was hot in there too!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:29 PM   #37

Quote:
you guys are all old and weird, congrats! i hope to be where you are in 30 years
F-in Aye and I'm only gonna get older and weirder!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:30 PM   #38
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You should be so lucky,......Now go to your room.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:31 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
You should be so lucky,......Now go to your room.
haha, you sir are the "junior member" according to the tag under your username haha, jk welcome to tee-dubya
Old 12-03-2007, 07:31 PM   #40

Quote:
Gottem hanging on my living room wall. My dad was dancing with me too. Not to get all depressing, but last pic of my Dad and I together. Good memories.

you'll always have good memories when you see those pictures man!!!