Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Now I need help

Old 12-03-2007, 08:33 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
F-in Aye and I'm only gonna get older and weirder!
here,here.......i second the hell outta that!!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:33 PM   #42
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
That's why I gottem up.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #43
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
i couldnt even imagine something like that happening
Old 12-03-2007, 08:39 PM   #44
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wanna hear something REALLY depressing?
Old 12-03-2007, 08:39 PM   #45
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
haha, you sir are the "junior member" according to the tag under your username haha, jk welcome to tee-dubya
You've got me........Now I'm old,weird and junior.(thanks for the welcome,glad to be here.)
Old 12-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #46
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Wanna hear something REALLY depressing?

whats that??

really depressing for me is i gotta go back to work tomorrow. been off since last tuesday!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
whats that??

really depressing for me is i gotta go back to work tomorrow. been off since last tuesday!!!
I'm not gonna go there....not appropriate for a truck forum anyway.

Off since last Tuesday? Vacation?
Old 12-03-2007, 08:47 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
You've got me........Now I'm old,weird and junior.(thanks for the welcome,glad to be here.)
haha no problem bro
Old 12-03-2007, 08:48 PM   #49

Quote:

whats not appropriate? now i'm curious
Old 12-03-2007, 08:49 PM   #50

You asked for it.......last chance to back out......
Old 12-03-2007, 08:49 PM   #51

Quote:

ok, i gotcha man!!

yeah, been on vacation, hunting and relaxing.then my last day of work will be the 20th, and then i wont have to be back till january 2nd!! damn i cant wait!!! i think im gonna have a headache on new years!!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:51 PM   #52

Quote:
You asked for it.......last chance to back out......
hell, now that turdtaco mentions it....im kinda curious too!! dont spill the beans though if not necessarily needed!!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:51 PM   #53

I got off the week of Valentines day.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:53 PM   #55

Quote:
hell, now that turdtaco mentions it....im kinda curious too!! dont spill the beans though if not necessarily needed!!
I understand curiosity, just don't want to get everybody down.....it wasn't anything to do with me directly
Old 12-03-2007, 08:55 PM   #56

My wifes dad died on Christmas morning.......thank god we have the kids to take her mind away from it.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:55 PM   #57

Quote:
I got off the week of Valentines day.

is this the nice way to put it??

or, should i say .......damn, you need more time off man!!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:55 PM   #58

Sorry.......you asked for it.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:57 PM   #59

Quote:
is this the nice way to put it??

or, should i say .......damn, you need more time off man!!
You're f-in tellin me.....I get 2 weeks a year, but my company is fucked the way they do vacations.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:58 PM   #60

There aren't enough weeks in the year to cover em'