Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Now I need help

Old 12-03-2007, 03:25 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Now I need help

Could somebody please explain to me what the draw of cryptic subject lines is? I am so close to being a complete jerk and telling the people to go screw themselves. "help please" "help me" "need help" "help me" "my poo smells funny" or whatever. Why can't people just paraphrase their question in the Title bar?

Then, why do people have to keep asking the same questions that have been answered over and over. There is a search function for a reason. I guess I don't mind answering about cold air intakes over and over...it helps my post count. By the way, is it uncool to care about your post count? What about your rep?

And what the hell is up with people leaving you rep (good or bad) and not signing their name. Is it so much to ask that I want to know who to hate on here. Now I just have to suspect 007...that guy.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:31 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Could somebody please explain to me what the draw of cryptic subject lines is? I am so close to being a complete jerk and telling the people to go screw themselves. "help please" "help me" "need help" "help me" "my poo smells funny" or whatever. Why can't people just paraphrase their question in the Title bar?

Then, why do people have to keep asking the same questions that have been answered over and over. There is a search function for a reason. I guess I don't mind answering about cold air intakes over and over...it helps my post count. By the way, is it uncool to care about your post count? What about your rep?

And what the hell is up with people leaving you rep (good or bad) and not signing their name. Is it so much to ask that I want to know who to hate on here. Now I just have to suspect 007...that guy.
well, for starters......here at tw, we are a little more patient with people than say, places like ttora and ct. i agree.....the search function is a very useful tool, but if people wanna ask, let them. no harm,no foul really!! just answer the question and move on, or ignore it and let someone else answer instead. we are kinda like a big family here anyway.

as far as the rep....i agree, i think people should leave their name, but its their choice. cant do much about that. just so ya know......when i leave rep,good or bad, i always leave my name.........just to weed out all confusion!!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
well, for starters......here at tw, we are a little more patient with people than say, places like ttora and ct. i agree.....the search function is a very useful tool, but if people wanna ask, let them. no harm,no foul really!! just answer the question and move on, or ignore it and let someone else answer instead. we are kinda like a big family here anyway.

as far as the rep....i agree, i think people should leave their name, but its their choice. cant do much about that. just so ya know......when i leave rep,good or bad, i always leave my name.........just to weed out all confusion!!
Who am I kidding? Y'all know I can't quit you.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:53 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to crack a joke, but I might get neg rep.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:55 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I'd like to crack a joke, but I might get neg rep.
go ahead man....i'll hook you up with some positive rep if you get neg. for the joke!!! no worries!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:58 PM   #6
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Who am I kidding? Y'all know I can't quit you.
O.k. then....is it me or does this sound a little Broke Back Mountainish?
Old 12-03-2007, 04:01 PM   #7

Quote:

i didnt see that movie man!! then after i found out what it was about....i really didnt wanna see it!!
Old 12-03-2007, 04:02 PM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Interested?

Of course...I'm just kidding.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:05 PM   #9

Quote:
i didnt see that movie man!! then after i found out what it was about....i really didnt wanna see it!!
I never saw it either, that line was just repeated alot after the movie came out.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:07 PM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
For the record, I never saw it. It sounded like something the closet homsexual Tom Cruise would say in one of his stupid movies.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:08 PM   #11

Some day, I'm going to go rescue Katie Holmes from that freak.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:12 PM   #12

Quote:
Some day, I'm going to go rescue Katie Holmes from that freak.
someone needs to......he looks kinda like a midget anyway!! he has a few good movies, but the bs he pulled on oprah proved he is a psychotic little prick!!! wah,wah,wah, jerry mcguire!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:00 PM   #13
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Metamucil, 8 ozs of water, and some "alone time"
Old 12-03-2007, 07:06 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:

somebody say weed???
Old 12-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #15
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
somebody say weed???
Dude ! That's my skull !
Old 12-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Dude ! That's my skull !
ok now I'M the one thats confused lol
Old 12-03-2007, 07:18 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
ok now I'M the one thats confused lol
From the movie Fast times at Ridgemont high, Spocole was the character, Sean Penn the actor.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:20 PM   #18

Quote:
From the movie Fast times at Ridgemont high, Spocole was the character, Sean Penn the actor.
He might be too young.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:20 PM   #19

Quote:
oh no wonder, you're talking about something that happened before my parents were even born
Old 12-03-2007, 07:23 PM   #20

Quote:
i love fast times at ridgemont high............mr. hand was such a dick, especially when spicole ordered pizza and had it sent to the classroom. damned ol' mr. hand gave it out to the class!@! hahaha classic!!! plus i really liked seeing jennifer jason leigh's boobs and phoebe cates too.......nice!!