LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Picture Recognition

Old 07-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Picture Recognition

Just like word recognition, but with pictures instead of words...

I have a feeling that squirrel and mjp2 will win this thread.

Attached Thumbnails
Picture Recognition-thehomer.jpg  
Old 07-07-2009, 09:13 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Picture Recognition-cardboard.jpg  
Old 07-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #6
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is already confusing me.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #7
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Picture Recognition-mcdonalds.jpg  
Old 07-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

as in, I would cover my bed with a tarp before I let them sit down
Old 07-07-2009, 09:18 AM   #10

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Picture Recognition-thecreepyburgerking.jpg  
Old 07-07-2009, 09:22 AM   #12
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
* scratching head trying to understand direction of thread................hhmmm...........derailed from the get go...............
Old 07-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #13
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
but still funny
Old 07-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #14
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:26 AM   #15
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane Cypert View Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:28 AM   #17

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Picture Recognition-face_melt.jpg  
Old 07-07-2009, 09:28 AM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
that's it! everyone quote what you are referring to.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:29 AM   #19
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post