Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What is the Carolina Alliance?

Old 12-06-2007, 07:36 AM   #1
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
What is the Carolina Alliance?

I've heard about it quite a bit on this forum, I was too lazy to use the search button, anybody care to fill me in?
Old 12-06-2007, 07:41 AM   #2
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
It's a bunch of members, mostly from the Carolinas, that dislike people from Texas and Canada. There are 2 requirements to being a member. You must be lazy and love to drink. It's not worth messing with.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:50 AM   #3
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
It's a bunch of members, mostly from the Carolinas, that dislike people from Texas and Canada. There are 2 requirements to being a member. You must be lazy and love to drink. It's not worth messing with.
Well, I don't care for texan's, but Canadians are fuckin cool. They know how to party north of the border, they actually have real beer in Canada. Maybe I should start a "Cuntsville, AL alliance" where we dislike Texans, smoke weed, receive BJ's and drink JD? Any takers?
Old 12-06-2007, 02:58 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Well, I don't care for texan's, but Canadians are fuckin cool. They know how to party north of the border, they actually have real beer in Canada. Maybe I should start a "Cuntsville, AL alliance" where we dislike Texans, smoke weed, receive BJ's and drink JD? Any takers?

damn...that being said..........you fit right in here with us( except for the canadian thing)!!!!!

CAROLINA ALLIANCE 4 LIFE
Old 12-06-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

by the way.....................the avatar is kick ass man!!! that movie "it" is tha shit!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 03:08 PM   #6
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
..... except for the canadian thing)!!!!!
Hey stick dude. Dont mess with Canada man and dont you start a war you can't win.

CAROLINA ALLIANCE SUCKS 4 LIFE
Old 12-06-2007, 03:12 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Hey stick dude. Dont mess with Canada man and dont you start a war you can't win.

CAROLINA ALLIANCE SUCKS 4 LIFE
.......................get something new,themaster. go eat a steak, and maybe you'll feel better!! you know you secretly love the carolina alliance!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 03:15 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
themaster is just tryin to start shit b/c canada has never been involved in a war that amounted to anything for them...after all, they do speak french up there...so there 's ur answer...haha
Old 12-06-2007, 03:19 PM   #9
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
.......................get something new,themaster.
Are you giving me attitude man? Would you like some negative rep with NO NAME?
Old 12-06-2007, 03:25 PM   #10
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
.....tryin to start shit
Holy crap, here come the rest of the Orchestra.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:27 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Holy crap, here come the rest of the Orchestra.
gotta keep up appearances...haha....but anyways...any of yall douchebags read my calendar reminder for the meet? gimme some feedback on what to add, remove, etc...and thats not pointed towards u, themaster...
Old 12-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #12
Born to Ride

Quote:
thats not pointed towards u, themaster...
HOLY CRAP. Courtesy is still being extended amongst all the aggression going on.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:05 PM   #13

Quote:
gotta keep up appearances...haha....but anyways...any of yall douchebags read my calendar reminder for the meet? gimme some feedback on what to add, remove, etc...and thats not pointed towards u, themaster...

that date works like a clock dude!!! damn....gonna be a hella time bro!!! bring on the trails!!
Old 12-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #14

Quote:
Are you giving me attitude man? Would you like some negative rep with NO NAME?

it turns out me lika da neg rep main!!! (no im not drunk....just imagina carlos mencia's voice)!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 07:40 PM   #15
Born to Ride

Quote:
it turns out me lika da neg rep main!!! (no im not drunk....just imagina carlos mencia's voice)!!!
Me like Carlos Mencia. He is crazy. Do you guys have "Trailer Park Boys" and "Just for Laughs Gags" TV shows???
Old 12-06-2007, 08:04 PM   #16
Sooooooper Moderator

was looking at the calendar, and apparently me and 2003greenbean are a year and a day apart....i gott leave some positive feedback on that!!
Old 12-06-2007, 08:25 PM   #17

Quote:
Me like Carlos Mencia. He is crazy. Do you guys have "Trailer Park Boys" and "Just for Laughs Gags" TV shows???
yeah, our "comedy central" station plays alotta shows like that. they also have blue collar comedy and blue collar tv......awesome stuff!! ron white is one crazy mofo...........as is rodney carrington and tim wilson!!
Old 12-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #18
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
This guy know's where it's at!!! And he knows what real beer is! Shit ya! Oh and the Alliance isn't that special, except maybe to their mother's. They think that drinking beer and being lazy is revolutionary. Shit, I was doing that long before the Alliance was formed.

Here's to TheMaster - THE ALLIANCE SUCKS 4 LIFE!
Old 12-06-2007, 08:36 PM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
think that drinking beer and being lazy is revolutionary.
being revolutionary is being the first to rafity a constitution for a country....and then being the first state to declare war on said country!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 08:41 PM   #20
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
ˌrevoˈlutionary1 adjective

involving or causing great changes in ideas, methods etc

All you Americans think about is War.