Old 12-19-2006, 06:34 PM   #1
yotaman is on a distinguished road
yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Worlds Most dangerous Roads

Check them out.http://thrillingwonder.blogspot.com/...-in-world.html
Old 12-19-2006, 08:14 PM   #2
kwe1560 is on a distinguished road
kwe1560's Tacoma Gallery
Just when I thought the worlds most dangerous where in Iraq...
Old 12-19-2006, 09:15 PM   #3
LovinMyTaco07 is on a distinguished road
LovinMyTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Wow those are some bad roads...
Here is another interesting post from that site...
extreme car stunts new urban sport
Old 09-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i saw that first road on top gear. watching them drive down it was giving me a panic attack. according to that episode there are multiple deaths per week on that road. it is absolutely beautiful though. could you imagine the feeling when you feel the edge of your car start to slip, then hte world starts spinning as you plummet to the bottom. i bet its the longest few seconds of anyone's life. i'd never get on that death trap for any amount of money
Old 09-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i saw that first road on top gear. watching them drive down it was giving me a panic attack. according to that episode there are multiple deaths per week on that road. it is absolutely beautiful though. could you imagine the feeling when you feel the edge of your car start to slip, then hte world starts spinning as you plummet to the bottom. i bet its the longest few seconds of anyone's life. i'd never get on that death trap for any amount of money
If it was that one in Chile. You can pay to ride a mtn bike down it. I would do it.