Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I dont even know what to do.....

Old 07-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I dont even know what to do.....

Well my (was going to be girlfriend) came over today. Hit it off great. I dropped her off at her house and she sent me a text when I got home.

Saying that she realized how much she loves her ex.

Her ex Dips, Cheats, Uses people.

I told her that you shouldnt like guys like that.

I know yall will think that shes a sl*t or uses people but she doesnt.

Sorry I just need to get this out of my system.. Life sucks
Old 07-10-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck it move on . You're 16. Go find another hoe to bang.

That is all.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Dude your only 16.... dont sweat it..... im sure there are plenty more horny little 16 year old running around auburn....
Old 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Fuck it move on . You're 16. Go find another hoe to bang.

That is all.
She means so fuckin much to me!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:27 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
Dude your only 16.... dont sweat it..... im sure there are plenty more horny little 16 year old running around auburn....
So what?!

I know im 16.

This girl just means everything to me. I felt completed.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
When I was 16 I thought the same thing....Then I dumped that girl, got all kinds of trim (not like some guy...but it was enuf), and finally settled down.

Don't start throwing your time away on some 16 year old piece who wants to play games.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
So what?!

I know im 16.

I fell in love with the first piece of pussy i got to dude.....
Old 07-10-2009, 03:29 PM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Girls are maternal by nature. The other guy needs fixing and she's just the one to do it.

He won't change, she'll be miserable, she'll complain to you, she won't leave him, etc.

Ignore her. Actually, ignore most of the girls you're interested in. You'll be amazed at how effective that technique is.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #9
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I felt completed.
Advice that you won't heed for another decade: Be complete on your own and find someone else who is equally complete as an individual. That's the only way you'll find a relationship that's not based on co-dependence and fear.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Im not trying to be rude here. But is that all yall think about is sex?

I mean I like girls for who they are not what they have underneath.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #11
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Find someone who wants to be with YOU! Her loss!!! Brush yourself off and UPGRADE!!! You're young and trust me you are going to have lots of girlfriends. You are going to be the dumper and the dumpee several times over. AND GUESS WHAT?!?!? It's going to be a great ride and those types of experiences are going to be ones you'll remember your whole life and mold you!

Lots of HOT HOT HOT HOT girls out there, so don't get hung up on this one
Old 07-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Advice that you won't heed for another decade: Be complete on your own and find someone else who is equally complete as an individual. That's the only way you'll find a relationship that's not based on co-dependence and fear.
X2. Great advice!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #13
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly, what he said!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #14
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Im not trying to be rude here. But is that all yall think about is sex?

I mean I like girls for who they are not what they have underneath.
And this one has a 16 year old underneath who wants to play games and get the boys all spun up.

All the girls I've dated and slept with had a shot at being the Mrs. Brunes. The one who won is my wife now....but there were lots of other attempts.

If you and her is really meant to be....she'll come around and realize that she wants your.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #15
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:

Dude thats some good stuff there.... i like it
Old 07-10-2009, 03:42 PM   #16
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Quote:
So what?!

I know im 16.

You are 16. You don't know the definition of completed in the context that you are using.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Sorry man. I know it's really tough now, but you'll be glad down the road when you've moved on. If she still 'loves' her ex, you don't need to try to prove her wrong. She might come running back later after she realized you were right.
Thats exactly what Im thinkin.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:51 PM   #19
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Girls are maternal by nature. The other guy needs fixing and she's just the one to do it.

He won't change, she'll be miserable, she'll complain to you, she won't leave him, etc.

Ignore her. Actually, ignore most of the girls you're interested in. You'll be amazed at how effective that technique is.
all great advice...and all along i thought all you knew about was building baja trucks...
Old 07-10-2009, 03:53 PM   #20

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
all great advice...and all along i thought all you knew about was building baja trucks...
That has yet to be determined...............