1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Most recent Facebook chat with the girl

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Lentsnh, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 11, 2009 at 11:30 PM
    Lentsnh

Lentsnh [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Hummer H3 Tactical Edition
    None yet- Future: HIDs, Tinted tails, LED interior lights,

Today yeah you told the truth and yeah i suppose you did the right thing, but why would you do that to me.?
    Lents
    I dont know. I was lost and confused during all of that ok
    Lents
    im sorry thanks,.
    Lents
    about what? idk, just said it
    i have nothing to be sorry for.....
    Lents
    Listen. Im super sorry about everything ive done. I was a jerk a creep and I take the blame for everything. I just wish the best for you and Drew and the rest of your family thanks
    Lents
    your welcome... Its probably still too early to say this. but are we still friends?
    or do you not know idk.... i dont know if i can trust you or anything... i need time from not talking to you and i need to be away a little
    Lents
    alright thats fine. I understand.
    I should have done nothing i honestly wish i never got involved in this! all it did was cause problems
    Lents
    Me too. ill talk to you around or something i guess
    Lents
    I think part it was cause i presured you into breaking up with Drew
    and pressing you into liking me. I feel horrible for doing that to you you should!!!! sry but you should.
    Lents
    I know. An I do. I dont even feel like I should be talking to you right now...... or ever just not now!!!
    Lents
    alright well ill leave you alone..
    Talk to you later on :( ok, bye
    Lents
    bye.... bye
    Lents
    one mre thing.... what..!??
    Lents
    Whats Drew think of me dont know, and i dont care! whats the big deal.?
    Lents
    i dont know. I just want things to be right again.
    They way they need to be. well i dont think thats gonna happen sorry.....
    and did your mom get my message.?
    Lents
    I know cause I screwed everything up.
    Um i dont know... which one? the two i sent
    Lents
    Oh yeah. Thats what I texted you about okay.....
    what did she say about me to you.?
    Lents
    She just said that you were a sweet girl and that it was really nice of her to send a message like that oh thats it.?
    Lents
    Yeah nothing bad. okay, but thats it.?
    Lents
    She probably said some other stuff.... but i was so focused on this stuff. ugh
    Lents
    actually I know she did. when did she say that.?
    Lents
    This morning well tell me please
    Lents
    She said that and then she wanted to know what was going on. I told her. and she was just like well the best you can do is to be yourself and be honest with her and Drew what ALL DID YOU SAY EXACTLY.?
    Lents
    I didnt tell anything about your past.
    Just what was going on then well why did you tell drew what i told you about my past.?
    Lents
    I thought he knew. yeah he did.... but we didnt wanna bring it up again and i said that.
    Lents
    when? i trusted you, but looks like that just doesnt work either..........last night when i told u
    Lents
    Thats all ive told
    I swear mk
    Lents
    Stacie come on. Please dont be like this be like what.?
    Lents
    I dont mean to hurt you im not falling into your stuff anymore!!!!!
    Lents
    Please just dont be like this
    What stuff your litte trap things, to make me loose the best thing i have in life!!!!!
    Lents
    What traps? Oh my god really?
    I dont do that just cause mkay
    Lents
    Thats not my personality
    Or what I do. Stop bein like this. mmmhhhhhhmmmmm whatever
    Lents
    Im doing my best to make things straight and appearantly Im just fucking it up even more

Lents
    So im just gonna slam my head against the wall and call it a night whatevr... that shit isnt working for me, the whole feeling guilt things!!!!
    Lents
    IT DOESNT HAVE TOO! CAUSE I DID FUCKIN ALL OF IT!!!
    I CARED FOR YOU. i DID EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO DO THINGS RIGHT. i DONT THINK I CAN TRUST YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME WHAT I DID TO YOU!!!!!! You pressured me into this i didnt pressure you into anything!
    Lents
    You lied to me...... saying that you really liked me when you could have said I dont YOU DID THIS, NOT ME DONT SAY YOU DONT TRUST ME, THERE IS NO REASON YOU SHOULDNT TRUST ME! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! WHATEVER, I KNEW YOU WERE TOTALLY DIFFERENT INSIDE
    WHATEVER!
    Lents
    MAKING IT SO HARD ON ME.
    YOU COULD HAVE SAID NO TO EVERYTHING
    WE COULD HAVE BEEN FRIENDS AND NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING THIS WAS HARD ON YOU! YEAH IM SURE...... YOU HAVE NNNNOOOO IDEA HOW HARD THIS WAS ON ME AND HOW MUCH PAIN I WENT THROUGH! WHATEVER LENTS
    Lents
    YOU COULD HAVE SAID WE SHOULD WAIT A WHILE. I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Lents
    could have told me more times
    You only told me once
    ONCE!
    And Im not differnt on the inside.
    I was when I was with you but I screwed everything up and now I am a dfferent person
    You hurt my heart...... you really did
    I thought we had something going....... that why i did all that stuff for you what stuff for me.?
    kiss me on the head with out saking, all that.?
    Lents
    No for giving you a warm house to come into
    for my mom to make you feel like your 2nd mom
    to show you what I can give
    movies and the brownie stuff That I bought
    To show you that I can buy stuff on my own with out any one else paying for it
    Showing you that there is a guy who understands you and likes you and doesnt cheat or abuse you
    Theres also a guy that had strong feelings for you. drew does not cheat or abuse me!!!!!!!!
    Lents
    Well then why did you say that? look, thanks for all that ok thanks, but i got to go.....
    i NEVER said that.....
    Lents
    bull crap I GOT TO GO! BYE
    Lents
    You told me over texts
    see ya no i didnt, whatever
    so not the guy i thought you were.... and yeah see ya
    Lents
    What do you mean? I tried to make everything right for you.
    But you blew me off like a puppet
    You didnt care about me
    You didnt care about anything I gave you
    I am the guy you have talked to on the phone for 2 hours each night
    Im the same..... you just think differently of me cause I tell the truth no i dont. you just.. i got to go, ill see ya around@ goodbye
    Lents
    bye

2. Jul 11, 2009 at 11:36 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
  3. Jul 11, 2009 at 11:41 PM
    DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    I can't believe I just read that haha. Its like high school all over again where you fall in love with the first girl that pays attention to you. The best advice I have ever read is what mjp2 left on the last thread

4. Jul 11, 2009 at 11:43 PM
    Lentsnh

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Yeah I know its HS but I need to resolve this.

Its still sinking in

5. Jul 11, 2009 at 11:45 PM
    Untamed_SS

Untamed_SS Stayed Up Too Late

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Haughton, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue Access Cab
    Alpine iDA-X200 Deck, Rockford P3, Infinity 1600 A Amp, Black Badges, "KnightRider Mod", Back-up lights. Painted Engine Cover. TRD QuickShifter & Shift Knob. MAF Calibrator. Doug Thorley LT Headers. Custom Y-Pipe. Flowmaster 50 series. Satoshi Grill
    Lents. :)

You're all good man. Just be a friend to her. Give her a little space and time.

It'll work itself out.

:thumbsup:

6. Jul 11, 2009 at 11:49 PM
    jholland52

jholland52 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bothell WA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Trimmed mud flaps, blue headlights and fog lights, flowmaster muffler, K&N drop in filter.... plenty more to come!
    listen bud you gotta get out of this drama... i have been through all of this before and you just need to step back and realize that you are too young to deal with this and you don't need the drama. just try to move on and get on with your life. women are crazy and thats something you gotta realize, you can do everything right and it still won't be enough. sorry this is so shitty for you, good luck.

7. Jul 11, 2009 at 11:49 PM
    Lentsnh

Member:
    Vehicle:
    After that you better believe I am

8. Jul 11, 2009 at 11:49 PM
    DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    I know we have ALL been there. Just step back and look at it as at a different perspective. Even if you wound up together, you still have years of high school, years of college then finding a career before you have your life in order. Only then you just begin considering making room in your life for someone else.

I went through something similar last summer. Anyone who knows my current realationship knows its a match made in heaven, but I still never consider anything serious until I figure out what I am doing in my life. It would not be fair to her to commit to something serious when I donot know how to provide for myself, let alone a life with her

9. Jul 11, 2009 at 11:51 PM
    Lentsnh

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I actually feel better now after reading this over and over again

10. Jul 12, 2009 at 5:49 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Resolve it by being done with it. Stop reading it over and over...Stop worrying about her...Go find some other people to hang out with. Don't worry about finding someone to fill her spot. Just have fun and see what happens...

Dwelling on it will take you to a bad place and @ your age- No reason to go there.

It's all about having a good time- and that convo doesn't look like a good time to me...so bailout.

11. Jul 12, 2009 at 5:57 AM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...
    Lents little bro, relax man.

12. Jul 12, 2009 at 6:00 AM
    blake1012

blake1012 Go Braves!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chazz Michael Michaels
    Duluth, GA
    Vehicle:
    2003 ext cab. tacoma.
    8000k HID's, Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners, Rhino Lined bed, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart wheels, bull bar, step rails, Redline Tuning hood struts, low profile tool box
    ahhhh highschool.

DO NOT...and i repeat DO NOT act as though she is the only girl in the world for you. Talk to her occassionally but dont be soooooo obsessive with her. Act like none of it bothers you.....find a new chick, and eventually she'll want you back.

13. Jul 12, 2009 at 6:35 AM
    tacoma08MZ

tacoma08MZ Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Levi
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Access Cab 4x4
    tinted head/tail lights-blacked out badges-3 inch tuff country lift 33 inch nittos-black steelies custom spare bed mount-hilift-weathertechs-kenwood dnx5120 dvdnav headunit-remote start-painted grille surround-fog lights-grillcraft black mesh grille
    Just like everyones sayin man, just relax and let whatever happens happen. Your only 16 you have so many things to experience yet, just enjoy bein in highschool while you still are. Freinds will be the best thing to get your mind off everything. Get out there and just let loose, you only have one chance to do all this, dont let a girl hold you back. I went through all of highschool single, and it was probly the best decision ive ever made. I just did whatever i wanted, you have the rest of your life to be tied down, but not the rest of your life to be carefree.

14. Jul 12, 2009 at 6:36 AM
    blake1012

blake1012 Go Braves!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chazz Michael Michaels
    Duluth, GA
    Vehicle:
    2003 ext cab. tacoma.
    8000k HID's, Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners, Rhino Lined bed, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart wheels, bull bar, step rails, Redline Tuning hood struts, low profile tool box
    or bang her best friend..........that should spice things up.

15. Jul 12, 2009 at 6:57 AM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now

or her siser,or mom.

but lents isnt into that kinda stuff:rolleyes:

16. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:03 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Fixed it for you....:cool:

17. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:06 AM
    sooner07

sooner07 1/2 man 1/2 amazing

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 2008 Rugged Trail
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, light racing UCAs, ARB bumper and full skid plates underneath. Looking into redoing the suspension and maybe repainting the ol' Taco.
    I read a chat log? How bored am I?

Dude, the more you try and talk your way out of this and try to get her to like you, the deeper the hole you dig yourself. And not just with her. The split tail will talk to everyone that will listen that you are a sappy love struck puppy.

Let your balls drop and let this slut go. Screw Drew and screw her. Go live your life and don't say shit to either of them. You have apparently f-'ed up that relationship, so move on. There are other chicks around, surely, even you can find another one to creep out. :D

Seriously, let this one go before you become "that creepy stalker dude with the Tacoma." You did all you could do and it blew up. No big deal, just keep on living life. It'll happen again soon enough and you can become jaded and not give a crap like me. Then all the ladies come crawling... or not.

18. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:08 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    i cant belive I read that crap...........

19. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:08 AM
    JeffRock

JeffRock Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capital region, NY
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma accesscab 4x4 SR5 2.7L
    Toyota all weather floor mats. Mag light that clunks around in the jack compartment. Dog hair. Dog drool on the windows.
    Seriously. Lent. you just posted a IM conversation..That's pretty lame. At 16 you are worrying to much about this crap. It may seem like the end of the world, but it's going to happen again and again. Only thing you can do is get over it. And get on with your life.

A bit of advice, Stop talking to her. Sometimes if you seem like you dont care, And you are over it. It makes women stop and think twice about themselves. (I dunno why that works, But it does sometimes)

20. Jul 12, 2009 at 7:10 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Me: I want to bash my head into a walll

Me 2: I agree.....lets do it...

Me: Are you sure?
    Me2: why not....these posts are stupid...

Me: Ok.......

*sounds of bashing head into wall *

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top