Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Trailer

Old 07-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
branct06 has a spectacular aura aboutbranct06 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Thomas
branct06's Tacoma Gallery
Trailer

ok guys im looking for a trailer to trailer my harley sportster up to NC from GA does anyone have any ideas on a trailer or where i can find one for 500$ or less, also does uhaul have something i can use?
Old 07-16-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
we got a custon 5'x8' trailer for 400$ about 4 years ago for camping gear and our dirtbikes and we just sold it for 450$, it looked brand new still so shop around good we saw it on craigs list and towed it home 100 miles but it was worth it
Old 07-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #4
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on Craigslist. If you can be bothered, buy one on CL then re-sell it. Renting trailers from UHaul is expensive for what they are.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #5
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
u haul. if ya want to rent. i know they have motorcycle trailers. im sure the covered trailers have tie down hooks if you want to go that way too.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:35 PM   #6
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I haul all over the dang place. It's a Harbor Freight 40"X48" with 12" tires. I figured out how much decking I needed and added the chock and eye bolts for tie down points. All the eye bolts go through the corners of the frame underneath. It's been extremely easy to use and very functional. One man operation totally. Even with the bike on the trailer, you can move it where you need to no problem. I took the time and centered the bike over the axle so it tows great. Best part is...MAYBE $250 total in the trailer. Been using it since 04 or 05 just about weekly. Normally use it to haul my dragbike to the track. Gets towed by a 4 cylinder Accord or my 4 banger Taco. Here's a pic with one of my new bikes on it.