Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Signed enlistment papers

Old 12-12-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Signed enlistment papers

Yep...after a lil over 3 years of being outta active duty, i signed into the NC Air National Guard. So between now and the carolina meet, i plan on stopping by the ranger's station and picking up any info i can. where i will be having drills is between albermarle and badin...so just around the corner from the trails. if it wasnt already closed, i'd ride out there and see how it is after drill, but oh well. just thought i'd share. the gubment now partially owns me for another 6 years...but i should be getting a $7500 lump sum for half of my bonus in like 2-3 months, so wifey permitting, i'll be doing a few more things before the meet...haha...over and out
Old 12-12-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Yep...after a lil over 3 years of being outta active duty, i signed into the NC Air National Guard. So between now and the carolina meet, i plan on stopping by the ranger's station and picking up any info i can. where i will be having drills is between albermarle and badin...so just around the corner from the trails. if it wasnt already closed, i'd ride out there and see how it is after drill, but oh well. just thought i'd share. the gubment now partially owns me for another 6 years...but i should be getting a $7500 lump sum for half of my bonus in like 2-3 months, so wifey permitting, i'll be doing a few more things before the meet...haha...over and out
congrats
loking forward to the info on the trails
Old 12-12-2007, 03:44 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
but i should be getting a $7500 lump sum for half of my bonus in like 2-3 months
That's not going to leave you much time to spend all that on your truck. Nice guy that I am, I'll do you a favor. I'm gonna e-mail you list of things I need for my truck. I'll give you my address and you can order them and have them sent right to my house.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:48 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
good post jhodge!! gonna be awesome to have someone getting us the info!! have fun with the government endeavors, and you know we are gonna have fun at the meet!! so.....................what else are you thinking of doing to your truck??
Old 12-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #5
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

umm...real black wheels, tires, black brush guard, black low profile AND slim toolbox, black billet or black mesh grille 5 pc set, black/gray leather seat covers front and back, doing the leather arm rest mod, black fiberglass 4' firestik antenna for the cb, the list keeps going...haha
Old 12-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
umm...real black wheels, tires, black brush guard, black low profile AND slim toolbox, black billet or black mesh grille 5 pc set, black/gray leather seat covers front and back, doing the leather arm rest mod, black fiberglass 4' firestik antenna for the cb, the list keeps going...haha

sounds hella kick ass man!!
Old 12-12-2007, 05:14 PM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is an impressive list. Can't wait to see it become a reality.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:13 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i see you aleady have it spent
Old 12-12-2007, 07:36 PM   #9
Piss off

its been spent in my head...but doubt i will have a family afterwards if i do it...haha
Old 12-13-2007, 02:57 AM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Warheads On Foreheads Division
MarkC is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE (aerospace ground equipment) mechanic
Name: Mark
MarkC's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back bro! What job you have and are you at Pope?
Old 12-13-2007, 08:49 AM   #11
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a good list Jhodge! go for the mesh grill over the billit, especially for an all black truck! BTW, on behalf of teh Alliance and anyone coming to the Carolina Meet, we really appreciate you getting the info for the trail. Thats helping out alot. Thanks dude!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:57 AM   #12
Piss off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
Welcome back bro! What job you have and are you at Pope?
i'm a 3C2...communication-computer system controller....basically computer and long haul networking...nah, i work on ft. bragg doing the same thing as a contractor, but my guard station is out in albermarle...BFE!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:48 PM   #13
Piss off

i also wouldnt mind getting a shell and basket and making a mini-pb2 truck
Old 12-14-2007, 10:28 AM   #14
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i also wouldnt mind getting a shell and basket and making a mini-pb2 truck
yeah, i've had a major crush on his truck since the first time i saw it. I'd love to eventually look like that