LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what does everybody look like?????

Old 12-13-2007, 03:30 AM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
Me and the Family on Halloween. Missing the dog in the pic

hey man, those jacko' lanterns look awesome!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 05:22 AM   #22
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
i didn't recognize you with your clothes on
Old 12-13-2007, 05:48 AM   #23
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I found this picture of tcBob as he watched over Tacoma World...

Old 12-13-2007, 05:56 AM   #24
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Normally, I don't let people know my true identity, but here you go...

Old 12-13-2007, 06:27 AM   #25
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey man, those jacko' lanterns look awesome!!!
Thanks, I Love halloween, had a whole graveyard set up this year. freaked some kids out.. it was great
Old 12-13-2007, 03:15 PM   #26
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 5'7" 132 lbs or so, wavy light brown hair, brown eyes ummm...can't think of anything else. I do NOT photgraph well, and I couldn't think of any good celeb pics to substitute. Ah well.

Had a Mossberg 500 Persuader that had plenty of mods too....long story on where that went.... along with Hubby's SKS. Now THAT was one fun gun!
Old 12-13-2007, 03:16 PM   #27
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
I'm 5'7" 132 lbs or so, wavy light brown hair, brown eyes ummm...can't think of anything else. I do NOT photgraph well, and I couldn't think of any good celeb pics to substitute. Ah well.

Had a Mossberg 500 Persuader that had plenty of mods too....long story on where that went.... along with Hubby's SKS. Now THAT was one fun gun!
sweet!! the 500 persuaders are awesome. especially if you add some of the home protection goodies to them.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:24 PM   #28
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Mostly stuff for looks, heat sheild, synthetic stock, etc, but I loved that gun. Loads of fun (pun intended!) and all black--woulda matched my truck perfectly, especially with the Mossberg hitch cover.... I'm looking to eventually replace it with a 500 tactical maybe.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:34 PM   #29
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
here's me on smokin joe last year in iraq. i've got more on my myspace page....http://www.myspace.com/jhodge83
Attached Thumbnails
what does everybody look like?????-camel.jpg  
Old 12-13-2007, 04:09 PM   #30
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Well it's a little older but this should do........

Old 12-13-2007, 04:13 PM   #31
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo View Post
Well it's a little older but this should do........

It's an old red x
Old 12-13-2007, 04:13 PM   #32
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Just kidding. Since we are on the subject of dead animals and firearms here you go......

Old 12-13-2007, 04:15 PM   #33
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
It's an old red x
How do you mean???????
Old 12-13-2007, 04:17 PM   #34
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Guess I'm gonna need to take some pictures of my guns now.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:19 PM   #35
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Guess I'm gonna need to take some pictures of my guns now.
That's what I'm talking about!!!!!! Lets high-jack this thread!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 05:10 PM   #36

Oops, I meant to use clickable thumbnails sothey could be enlarged.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:47 PM   #37

Quote:
Oops, I meant to use clickable thumbnails sothey could be enlarged.

hey bro, the 35 rem. is a sweet shooter. i love my remington 7400 chambered in .270......versatile, long and short range, and the deer dont run at all apparently.......just fall where they are!! which is good, cause tracking can be a friggin nitemare!!
Old 12-13-2007, 07:00 PM   #38
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
here's me on smokin joe last year in iraq. i've got more on my myspace page....http://www.myspace.com/jhodge83
That dudes hand is friggin huge....wtf?!?!
Old 12-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #39
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
That dudes hand is friggin huge....wtf?!?!
haha....i never noticed that...good pick up...
Old 12-13-2007, 07:13 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
...good pick up...
With hands like that?.....You betcha!!

Products Discussed in this Thread