Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what does everybody look like?????

Old 12-14-2007, 03:48 AM   #42
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
finger in nose shots are always classic!!! where we're ya'll at?? baseball game??
Old 12-14-2007, 09:34 AM   #45
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
My oldest and I last summer.
Attached Thumbnails
what does everybody look like?????-dad-emma-cuck.ch..jpg  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:51 PM   #46
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
This is me onstage

My "softer" passionate singing side. Quite the opposite of all the hunters on here. Hehe...
Old 12-16-2007, 07:33 PM   #47
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Viper, love the hair!
Old 12-16-2007, 08:51 PM   #48
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
This is me onstage

My "softer" passionate singing side. Quite the opposite of all the hunters on here. Hehe...
haha...sweetness....what all do you guys play?
Old 12-17-2007, 03:05 AM   #49
Secret Agent
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
haha...sweetness....what all do you guys play?
It's progressive. We are progressive like Queensryche, Iron Maiden, Rush, Styx and Nickelback. All original.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:06 AM   #50
Secret Agent
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
Hey Viper, love the hair!
Hehe... Down past the ass. Can get in the way of brushing teeth.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:13 PM   #51
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Down past the ass. Can get in the way of brushing teeth.
ROFL! Don't I know it! Had waist-length hair for a long time...my personal favorite was always slamming it in stuff, car doors, house doors, truck windows....I never seemed to notice until I went to move either...lol!
Old 12-17-2007, 02:28 PM   #52
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hey Viper, I hear you man. Stop screaming!
Old 12-17-2007, 02:56 PM   #53
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
me

ha ha here is me drunk at 2am how do you make it so you can enlarge the pic? my pics always come up tiny...you guys have them like full page LOL

also a pic of me cleaned up a bit LOL
Attached Thumbnails
what does everybody look like?????-copy-2-2am.jpg   what does everybody look like?????-copy-tan.jpg  
Old 12-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #54
Secret Agent
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Hey Viper, I hear you man. Stop screaming!

Haha! Yeah, everyone always wants me to do the banshee yell...

It's caught eternally here.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:25 PM   #55
Secret Agent
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
ROFL! Don't I know it! Had waist-length hair for a long time...my personal favorite was always slamming it in stuff, car doors, house doors, truck windows....I never seemed to notice until I went to move either...lol!
Amen!

I started keeping it in a pony tail except onstage. Now it's so long I started sitting on it.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:35 PM   #56
PatheticJoe will become famous soon enough

PatheticJoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's progressive. We are progressive like Queensryche, Iron Maiden, Rush, Styx and Nickelback. All original.
That's a great list of bands. Have you guys recorded anything?
Old 12-17-2007, 08:40 PM   #57
vivafire is on a distinguished road

vivafire's Tacoma Gallery

Me and my wife. LOL
Old 12-17-2007, 09:19 PM   #58
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
YES. Ive gotten a haircut since then....

Old 12-17-2007, 10:10 PM   #59
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not one for taking pictures of myself and I never look any good in them.... Here's a shot of my husband and I at Muir Woods in San Francisco in 2005
I'm 5'6" and about 145lbs (if that matters to anyone).

A crappy picture (they're all crappy) but a shot of us at Niagara Falls last year.

We also have a few guns...9mm, .22, and 3 shotguns. We've taken a liking to trap/skeet. Our shot guns are both Berettea white onyx 12 gauge. I'm right handed and left eye dominant - so I shoot left handed. My shotgun was custom adjusted for me...fits nicely now. Fun hobby for sure!
Old 12-18-2007, 03:14 AM   #60
sak3358 is on a distinguished road

sak3358's Tacoma Gallery

My better side