Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what does everybody look like?????

Old 05-30-2013, 01:46 PM   #13603
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Ill see your water and raise you some fire

Since you posted this it was a little red x for me haha. It finally loaded today. Sweet pic. Ill be doing a spartan race in Malibu soon.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #13604
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
haha Mine is about the same 5' @108
Nice, I think that is the perfect size for me 6' 175lbs I have always preferred my woman smaller.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #13605
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Since you posted this it was a little red x for me haha. It finally loaded today. Sweet pic. Ill be doing a spartan race in Malibu soon.
I'm doing one here in august

looks awesome
Old 05-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #13606
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
no fucking explanation needed
You got a cowasaki? I got an elephant and Japanese dude riding bitch.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:52 PM   #13607
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
You got a cowasaki? I got an elephant and Japanese dude riding bitch.
we busting out next level shit now?

I see your elephant and raise you a panda
Old 05-30-2013, 10:56 PM   #13608
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
we busting out next level shit now?

I see your elephant and raise you a panda
That panda looks like he's loving it.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:54 AM   #13609
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
That panda looks like he's loving it.
LOL, like something has been PITB.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:39 PM   #13610
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyj8 View Post

After a race in Woodland after being out for 5 years came back and got a holeshot 1st moto and a 1st place overall.
dude Legit!!!

When did you do this?? I assume it was a quad?
Old 05-31-2013, 02:11 PM   #13611
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
dude Legit!!!

When did you do this?? I assume it was a quad?
that was the Woodland opener I believe. And yeah on a quad. Suprised the hell out of myself haha. The moved up to Masters like 2 races after this because the AM class seemed to be no challenge at all. And I ran mid pack till I kept having so many motor problems I had to lay off for the rest of the season.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:17 PM   #13612
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
that was the Woodland opener I believe. And yeah on a quad. Suprised the hell out of myself haha. The moved up to Masters like 2 races after this because the AM class seemed to be no challenge at all. And I ran mid pack till I kept having so many motor problems I had to lay off for the rest of the season.
quads.....
Old 05-31-2013, 02:20 PM   #13613
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery

me and the wife at our wedding!
Old 05-31-2013, 02:24 PM   #13614
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post

me and the wife at our wedding!
Let's just say - if you pass away i got you covered

She's gorgeous
Old 05-31-2013, 02:38 PM   #13615
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
quads.....
Haha, easy now! I ride 2 wheels now. I do miss my quad though... shoulda just kept it and got a 2012 crate motor but oh well..
Old 05-31-2013, 02:47 PM   #13617
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Haha, easy now! I ride 2 wheels now. I do miss my quad though... shoulda just kept it and got a 2012 crate motor but oh well..
quads are fun - i just enjoy 2 wheels moawr! Do you not have a CB radio?
Old 05-31-2013, 03:21 PM   #13618
Shit'll buff out!

Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
quads are fun - i just enjoy 2 wheels moawr! Do you not have a CB radio?
Yeah I'd have to say its more fun riding 2 wheels but I raced quads for so long that they grew on me. And of course I have a CB!
Old 05-31-2013, 03:26 PM   #13619
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Couch riders for life
This, I like riding quads every now and then cause it feels like I'm chillin in an ez-chair