Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what does everybody look like?????

Old 07-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #13821
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
yup.

...Wtf is the point of the helmet? So you can live and go through life with road rash on all four limbs and possibly lose a couple?

Nice harley though!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #13822
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Relax. That's not a Harley? He was born like that.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #13823
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
...Wtf is the point of the helmet? So you can live and go through life with road rash on all four limbs and possibly lose a couple?

Nice harley though!!!
Maybe your posts would come across better if they were not so colorful....
Old 07-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #13824
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
It is a Harley and I only squid it when I'm not riding aggressively if I'm on my sportbike I wear gear most of the time
Old 07-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #13825
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailDrag View Post
Relax. That's not a Harley? He was born like that.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:10 PM   #13826
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It is a Harley .....

883 Iron?
Old 07-22-2013, 08:10 PM   #13827
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Maybe your posts would come across better if they were not so colorful....
Come on is nobody for safety?! And if its not a harley why does it say Harley-Davidson on the gas tank?! Im just trying to make a point that just wearing a helmet doesnt mean your invinsible now i understand its hot out but you gotta at least have a layer over your arms and calves, Theres alot of breathable protection out there. That helmet is just going to make sure your alive to feel the pain of road rash. Sorry i dont mean to paint something so graphic but ive seen first hand what it does. I fell off a 450 on shorts and shirt and it was on a dirt road and i got ripped up.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #13828

Quote:
It is a Harley and I only squid it when I'm not riding aggressively if I'm on my sportbike I wear gear most of the time
Still on the roads there are ALOT of idiots who dont pay attention and even at low speeds... going across hot pavement is not fun. Even 15-20 miles an hour would take off a good 2-3 layers of skin
Old 07-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #13829
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Come on is nobody for safety?! And if its not a harley why does it say Harley-Davidson on the gas tank?! Im just trying to make a point that just wearing a helmet doesnt mean your invinsible now i understand its hot out but you gotta at least have a layer over your arms and calves, Theres alot of breathable protection out there. That helmet is just going to make sure your alive to feel the pain of road rash. Sorry i dont mean to paint something so graphic but ive seen first hand what it does. I fell off a 450 on shorts and shirt and it was on a dirt road and i got ripped up.
I'm pretty sure he has a good idea of what will happen if he wrecks. You must need a fucking 8' stepladder to get on your high horse.

Matt
Old 07-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #13830
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
and I've seen guys wearing full gear splattered all over the roadway...shit happens and i'm sure he's ok with the consequences of riding a motorcycle...geared out or not

there are plenty of days that I wont wear full gear solely because I'd rather risk road rash over heat stroke or getting dehydrated riding
Old 07-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #13831

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
I'm pretty sure he has a good idea of what will happen if he wrecks. You must need a fucking 8' stepladder to get on your high horse.

Matt
Why all the hostility man? If you got something against me, Ignore me.

Anyways im just a strong supporter of wearing gear no matter how fast you plan on going because half the time its not your fault but someone elses.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #13832
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yes a 2013 883.

I can't justify wearing gear when the heat index is over 105. Risk ill take, that's what I have medical insurance for
Old 07-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #13833
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Anyways im just a strong supporter of wearing gear no matter how fast you plan on going because half the time its not your fault but someone elses.
Can't ignore you when you're just spewing irrelevant crap all over a thread. I'm a proponent of letting natural selection take place. Just let people do what they are going to do, no point in trying to sway him.

Matt
Old 07-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #13834
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Post be you are always heated and your calling him out?

when I get back to my computer welcome to my ignore list.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #13835
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I've had road rash a few times and a helmet has still saved my life. Both my legs and arms are still messed up from the road rash but it heals. Head injuries kill.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #13836
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Post be you are always heated and your calling him out?

when I get back to my computer welcome to my ignore list.
It is much better not being able to see his posts.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #13837
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
DONT start this shit again
Old 07-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #13838

you actually can ignore me, Theres a option for it.

Thats fine but thats what gives riders a bad image. Not saying Rick is but the 17-20 year olds who are on rockets who wear a helmet but nothing else with there girlfriend on there back is what makes riding such a bad thing to certain people.

I think that youve pretty much justified yourself Rick i just hate to see anyone get ripped up because of some idiot not paying attention, Ya know?
Old 07-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #13839
subaru of america
Someone -repd me and said I'm asking for a death wish not wearing gear

Because all of you are perfect right lol
Old 07-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #13840
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
It is much better not being able to see his posts.
True, and done.