Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what does everybody look like?????

Old 03-26-2014, 11:25 AM   #15201
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I'm much better looking.....

Father of SON I AM DISSAPOINT
Old 03-26-2014, 11:28 AM   #15202
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Father of SON I AM DISSAPOINT

Well you little sonofawhorehumpin'dog, I shoulda wiped your ass off with a napkin & thrown you away after i was done doing the pitri dish that spawned you....
Old 03-26-2014, 11:30 AM   #15203
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well you little sonofawhorehumpin'dog, I shoulda wiped your ass off with a napkin & thrown you away after i was done doing the pitri dish that spawned you....
Well that's a new one... hahah
Old 03-26-2014, 11:37 AM   #15204
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
The things that swarm around in OMD's head...only he understands them...but that's OK. We just smile, and then we feed and bathe him.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:41 AM   #15205
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Meh, it's Dougie..he has times of rambling in tongues...

Quote:
The things that swarm around in OMD's head...only he understands them...but that's OK. We just smile, and then we feed and bathe him.
In for the bathing pics...oh wait....never mind...
Old 03-26-2014, 11:42 AM   #15206
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Id personally just spray soap on him and throw the food in a lake. Kill two birds with one stone. Hes bound to jump in to get the food. Getting too close looks like it could cause injury.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:43 AM   #15207
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Id personally just spray soap on him and throw the food in a lake. Kill two birds with one stone. Hes bound to jump in to get the food. Getting too close looks like it could cause injury.

Oh I like her...
Old 03-26-2014, 11:44 AM   #15208
Glitterdick

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fair enough, but I didn't actually say that we get near him to do these things. I mean, yeah, just look at that fucker...
Old 03-26-2014, 11:44 AM   #15209
Banned
Quote:
Fair enough, but I didn't actually say that we get near him to do these things. I mean, yeah, just look at that fucker...

Old 03-26-2014, 11:47 AM   #15210

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Oh I like her...

Quote:
And I'm talking from behind the fence, Jurassic park style. Cant be too cautious when working under those circumstances.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:51 AM   #15211
Banned
Quote:

And I'm talking from behind the fence, Jurassic park style with high voltage Cattle Prods. Cant be too cautious when working under those circumstances.

FIFY
Old 03-26-2014, 11:52 AM   #15212

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
FIFY
I like the way you think Good thing I have a few of those in my barn
Old 03-26-2014, 11:55 AM   #15213
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You much be new here.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:58 AM   #15214

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
You much be new here.
Oh ya know just joined yesterday

Whats a Tacoma?
Old 03-26-2014, 12:02 PM   #15216

Quote:
you guys are mean as hell.... but it aight, I think ya'll are still No#1

Nice hat.
Old 03-26-2014, 12:10 PM   #15218
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
& you clean up very nicely young lady.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Quote:
you guys are mean as hell.... but it aight, I think ya'll are still No#1

Old 03-26-2014, 12:11 PM   #15219
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah... you too...!!

ya'll gonna learn that if you fuck with the bull

Well ..they call you a bull fucker i guess....
You don't have horns. You know what they say in Texas half naked man...
Old 03-26-2014, 12:13 PM   #15220
Glitterdick

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh ya know just joined yesterday

Whats a Tacoma?
Oh, if you don't own a Tacoma, you automatically qualify to be a moderator. I contact Bob and let him know you're eligible.