Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what does everybody look like?????

Old 09-13-2014, 07:38 AM   #16601
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Aaawwww throw some duct tape on it & get to hangin' duct.....

( I HATE when that happens)

see happy Doug the installer .....(look stoned off my ass tho')

see happy duct....

I'm happy theres no blood letting on this job....
Awesome work man! I don't do much bolt together stuff! Minimal commercial work!

I've seen lots of finger bone over the years, bumped my head a lot, but never opened up like that!

Btw, I look kinda stoned myself from time to time!

I don't let it bother me!
Old 09-13-2014, 12:45 PM   #16604
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
False, you do not have a girlfriend. Please return that poor girl to her family Mark.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:08 AM   #16605
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
did that happen while you were changing out your front coils?

Lol, not from coils. I fell on my face mountain
biking. Ended up with 15 screws and 5 plates.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:47 PM   #16606
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
On another note, I've never skydived but I'd do that before I'd bungie jump thats for sure...
Skydiving is something I think everyone should do before they die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
False, you do not have a girlfriend. Please return that poor girl to her family Mark.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:34 PM   #16607
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Girlfriend and I in Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper678 View Post

Oddly enough I agree...
Old 09-15-2014, 05:36 PM   #16608
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Skydiving is something I will do when I'm ready to die.
Old 09-15-2014, 06:17 PM   #16609
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enine View Post
Or ready to live!!
Old 09-15-2014, 08:17 PM   #16610
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll do it to avoid death.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:31 PM   #16611
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery

Me and three of my siblings. In order: Me, Ryan, Iva, and Jacob at the bottom. Only missing Becca
Old 09-15-2014, 08:35 PM   #16612
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
More reliable redundency than an airplane & waaaay more than the single spine ripping jolt you can easily get from bunjies, I've watched alot of vids on that shit & have watched a couple not-so-smooth jumps personally, sometimes bungie loses its graduated progressive center & extends it about 15-20ft...splat! Or it can feel like chain when it hits the snap point...fuck that..
Old 09-15-2014, 08:42 PM   #16613
Just Lurking in the Darkness
o0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shadow
o0oSHADOWo0o's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post

Me and three of my siblings. In order: Me, Ryan, Iva, and Jacob at the bottom. Only missing Becca
Sis is lookin' kinda hot there.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:47 PM   #16614
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0oSHADOWo0o View Post
Agreed.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:44 PM   #16615
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0oSHADOWo0o View Post
Everyone is an Iva fanboy, ha ha.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:49 PM   #16616
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
She looks troubled. Not in a dick way, just in the way she appears. Cool to have so many siblings, I just have 1, and she's an older sister so that doesn't really count for anything.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:07 PM   #16617
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oddly enough I agree...
Skydive TW meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enine View Post
Don't wait too long, you may enter cardiac arrest. It gives you a different perspective of the world (Figuratively as well as literally) and life.
Quote:
More reliable redundency than an airplane & waaaay more than the single spine ripping jolt you can easily get from bunjies, I've watched alot of vids on that shit & have watched a couple not-so-smooth jumps personally, sometimes bungie loses its graduated progressive center & extends it about 15-20ft...splat! Or it can feel like chain when it hits the snap point...fuck that..
Sounds like you're ready to go skydiving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeRunner View Post
She looks troubled. Not in a dick way, just in the way she appears. Cool to have so many siblings, I just have 1, and she's an older sister so that doesn't really count for anything.
I am an only child :/ it was lonely but everything happens for a reason
Old 09-15-2014, 10:30 PM   #16619
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
Everyone is an Iva fanboy, ha ha.
Iva got a crush.
I think that I just made a funny.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:57 AM   #16620
Hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeRunner View Post
I couldn't imagine if all five of us didn't exist. First we terrorized each other, and now we terrorize everyone else as one! I need to find our Christmas video, it's hilarious.