Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what does everybody look like?????

Old 07-27-2014, 09:13 PM   #16601
smithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmithr1730 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
smithr1730's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I'm wondering how you could let a human grab your antlers/ear like that without goring the shit out of him.......

nice points BTW
Thanks!
Hes my pet, I go see him every week lol jk

Got him 100 yards with one shot...couldn't stop shaking after I shot
Old 07-31-2014, 09:59 AM   #16602
Jefes Taco has a spectacular aura aboutJefes Taco has a spectacular aura about

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Lookin boss
What is that? A vette?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Looks like a vw beetle
2012 Corvette Grand Sport LT3 w/ nav and magnetic ride control in Supersonic Blue w/ Competition Grey rims.

Old 08-01-2014, 05:16 PM   #16603
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
I remember my mid-life crisis.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:15 PM   #16604
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefes Taco View Post
2012 Corvette Grand Sport LT3 w/ nav and magnetic ride control in Supersonic Blue w/ Competition Grey rims.

Ok....slug bug
Old 08-12-2014, 04:46 PM   #16605
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
what does everybody look like?????-imageuploadedbytapatalk1407887205.948437.jpg
Old 08-14-2014, 08:05 PM   #16607
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
we had some deer roll through camp. we pet em, they hung out around the pickanick table, and even tried to mount and hump one of the other river guides. that was hilarious

I hear a banjo in the background & screams of Deliverance....
Old 08-17-2014, 08:58 AM   #16608
LCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really nice

Name: Landon
LCBogey's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't want to wait in line to take a picture up front...

Old 08-17-2014, 09:34 AM   #16609
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCBogey View Post
I didn't want to wait in line to take a picture up front...

Wow, what balls you have !!!!...... In your hand.....
Old 08-17-2014, 09:52 AM   #16610
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow, what balls you have !!!!...... In your hand.....
old man Dougie Doug!!!! hows it hangin
Old 08-17-2014, 10:10 AM   #16612
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
old man Dougie Doug!!!! hows it hangin
Below my knees as usual haha... Howz it going Jared ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug.McKee View Post
pic of me skydiving with the Army's Golden Knights

On older military portrait done in 2012

Going for the "mile high" club ??..

nice pic.... Better name.....
Old 08-17-2014, 11:15 AM   #16613
Doug.McKee is on a distinguished road

Army:
Doug.McKee's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I know...I couldn't come with a more creative username. I don't think I could change it anyways without creating a new account.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:19 AM   #16614
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah I know...I couldn't come with a more creative username. I don't think I could change it anyways without creating a new account.
Shoot a PM to tcBob. He can change your name for ya.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:37 AM   #16615
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Below my knees as usual haha... Howz it going Jared ??
not too bad. On the east coast for the week on business but looking forward to coming home. Any trails planned down on the southern tip coming up soon? I haven't been down that way since pilot rock. I would love to join you guys on a run somewhere again. I had such a good time last time. Who knows maybe I can even convince the gf to go, although more than likely it will just be the pup and me haha
Old 08-17-2014, 01:12 PM   #16616
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha, no dude, what i meant was your name DOUG (mine too) Great minds think alike...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
not too bad. On the east coast for the week on business but looking forward to coming home. Any trails planned down on the southern tip coming up soon? I haven't been down that way since pilot rock. I would love to join you guys on a run somewhere again. I had such a good time last time. Who knows maybe I can even convince the gf to go, although more than likely it will just be the pup and me haha
Wow east coasting it , hows the weather hot & muggy as hell I bet...

There may be a trip coming up very soon, got my truck back on all 4's again, ready to get dirty....
Old 08-17-2014, 01:22 PM   #16617
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
Wow east coasting it , hows the weather hot & muggy as hell I bet...

There may be a trip coming up very soon, got my truck back on all 4's again, ready to get dirty....

hell yeah! can't wait to see that beast in action. Its surprisingly nice out here actually. It was raining this morning but the humidity is not too bad. Still not as good as the best coast though.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:41 PM   #16619
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Me and my friend Nikki at Monterey bay yesterday

Nice pic Brett !! & .... Been awhile dude howz everything ??