Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what does everybody look like?????

Old 08-18-2014, 09:08 PM   #16601
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecotecin View Post
Attachment 285643

Me after breaking a guinness world record!!
I'm super ! I've been wanting to break a record for something, just to say I did. That's awesome. +1
Old 08-18-2014, 09:09 PM   #16602
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Ya know, my grandaughter is still crying after you shoved her out of line...she was next ya know.....

Old 08-18-2014, 09:10 PM   #16603
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I'm super ! I've been wanting to break a record for something, just to say I did. That's awesome. +1

Will you settle for "most attempts" at breaking a record ??....
Old 08-18-2014, 09:13 PM   #16604
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardvin View Post
Sweet faces
Quoting the very first post? Umm. Wut?
Old 08-18-2014, 09:13 PM   #16605

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Will you settle for "most attempts" at breaking a record ??....
That could take a while, but sure. LOL.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:20 PM   #16606
Just Lurking in the Darkness
o0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shadow
o0oSHADOWo0o's Tacoma Gallery
here is my picture...
Attached Thumbnails
what does everybody look like?????-silhouette.jpg  
Old 08-18-2014, 09:23 PM   #16607
ecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ecotecin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It was kind of a on the spot type thing. They have a guinness museum in gatlinburg, tn, and now you can go in there an do little games and actually try to break a record. So i tried this one and actually got 14 on the trial run, but fumbled on the first one and only got 10 on the actual try. Ill try and get a pic of the actual certificate tomorrow if i. Get the chance to.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #16608

Quote:
It was kind of a on the spot type thing. They have a guinness museum in gatlinburg, tn, and now you can go in there an do little games and actually try to break a record. So i tried this one and actually got 14 on the trial run, but fumbled on the first one and only got 10 on the actual try. Ill try and get a pic of the actual certificate tomorrow if i. Get the chance to.
Nice. Thanks!
Old 08-19-2014, 06:29 AM   #16609
Jonek is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonek is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonek is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonek is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonek is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonek is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonek is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonek is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonek is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonek is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: John
Jonek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
At least some us of need alcohol to be a jackass, whats your reason??

Actually was most fishing bobbers on a line, in 30 seconds with one hand behind my back.

Previous record was 7.
That is really cool !!
Congratulations on setting the record !! Nice bragging rights and a great story to tell , wether having a beer or not ... That's awesome !!

As far as my excuse goes ... Just having some fun , don't take it personal !
I guess the translation of joking around loses something in text written words ?

Do you think you can break your own record ?
Old 08-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #16610
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
This is me, sitting in a Fiat 500.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #16611
ecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ecotecin's Tacoma Gallery
what does everybody look like?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonek View Post
That is really cool !!

Congratulations on setting the record !! Nice bragging rights and a great story to tell , wether having a beer or not ... That's awesome !!

As far as my excuse goes ... Just having some fun , don't take it personal !

I guess the translation of joking around loses something in text written words ?

Do you think you can break your own record ?

Yea i guess text written and saying in person does make things sound different. Actually i think that i could break it, might try it again if they ever have it there again. Oh and as i said before, here is a picture of the actual certificate, just to show that it wasn't just a picture attempt, lol

what does everybody look like?????-imageuploadedbytapatalk1408474507.856893.jpg
Old 08-27-2014, 05:09 AM   #16618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonek View Post
That is really cool !
Something that will be cherished forever and always a conversation starter when someone sees it .
What a Grand-Pop story !! Someday ?
X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
I'm pimp on this tractor, yo.
Just your size...
Old 08-27-2014, 06:52 AM   #16619
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2

Just your size...
I know, right??