Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what does everybody look like?????

Old 10-23-2014, 07:40 AM   #16601
13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Brat
Name: Jerry
13SilverStreakTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Fuckin' hippy....what in hell are you growing in that pot ? Pot ?? Or some kinda wierdo countries aphrodisiac ?? Give you one of those all day boners that send you to the hospital as a man in distress only to be discharged as a satisfied woman ??? Is that what I'm gettin' from all this ???

j/k dude... I remember having a 2ft pony tail, now bald as a melon
LMAO ya, this was 20+ yrs ago, and all the hair is gone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winker View Post
My money is on him being the infant to the left.
lol no, that would be my son
Old 10-23-2014, 09:57 AM   #16602
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FATPUBUS View Post
Kinda outta my balls drunk lol
dude I don't know you but lets party
Old 10-23-2014, 11:05 AM   #16603
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
A couple recent shots.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:08 AM   #16604
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My money is on him being the infant to the left.
I'm laughing so hard right now
Old 10-23-2014, 11:43 AM   #16605
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Are you gonna keep that scalp piece and hair in the truck now, like some form of religious worship?
All healed up now! Scab came off Tues. this week!

My wife made me throw it away!
Old 10-23-2014, 11:51 AM   #16606
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13SilverStreakTRD View Post

lol no, that would be my son
Not only did someone care enough about you to take a picture of you while your son was in the background but they also paid to develop that picture.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:53 AM   #16607
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
The girl behind your wife in the B&W photo has some great.... moxie.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #16608
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
The girl behind your wife in the B&W photo has some great.... moxie.
x2
Old 10-23-2014, 12:44 PM   #16609
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FATPUBUS View Post
Kinda outta my balls drunk lol
Reminds me of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
A couple recent shots.

Is the one top left taken?
Old 10-23-2014, 01:30 PM   #16610
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Reminds me of this

Is the one top left taken?
there is already a line bro.....
Old 10-23-2014, 01:51 PM   #16611
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Ha recently engaged and planning her own wedding. Sorry to disappoint sirs.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:58 PM   #16612
13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Brat
Name: Jerry
13SilverStreakTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not only did someone care enough about you to take a picture of you while your son was in the background but they also paid to develop that picture.
Strange comment.

Pic taken by MIL while her daughter (my wife) is holding our son. Pretty sure digital cameras weren't around much back then.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:20 PM   #16613
Semi-pro
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha recently engaged and planning her own wedding. Sorry to disappoint sirs.
To Mr Suspenders?
Old 10-23-2014, 02:22 PM   #16614
Just passin' through..
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A couple recent shots.

Congrats amigo.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:10 PM   #16615
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13SilverStreakTRD View Post
Strange comment.

Pic taken by MIL while her daughter (my wife) is holding our son. Pretty sure digital cameras weren't around much back then.
You gotta ignore me. The only way anyone takes my picture is if I photo bomb someone.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:04 PM   #16616
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
oh nice. Great to know the employees/bartenders!
Yeah, it's great! Since they know me, I don't get hassled every five minutes about my ID. I did insist they check it on my 21st birthday though even though they all know me personally, just because it made me feel... awesome.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:17 PM   #16617
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-23-2014, 08:11 PM   #16618
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
You tried the hendo?!
How did it feel?
Old 10-24-2014, 05:24 AM   #16619
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a hoverboard or something?
Old 10-24-2014, 05:28 AM   #16620
Rattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattletrap66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Frank
Rattletrap66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
Is that a hoverboard or something?
Yes it is