Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Win a Welder!

Old 12-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Win a Welder!

I read about this over at TN. The ReadyWelder forums are having a giveaway this month. http://www.readywelder.com/forum.htm

Eligibility is open to forum members with 5 positive posts. There are only about 20 people right now that meet this requirement. If they have enough activity they'll give away 3 of them. I think that they are going to have difficulty giving away only 1.

The welder hooks up to 1-3 car batteries to get the power. It's pretty neat and would be good to have on the trail to do repairs.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:43 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
They're up to about 35 eligible people. Competition ends on the 26th. Get to posting.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:49 PM   #3
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I've got my posts in...then I read that they will be extending it beyond December 26th. I don't know how long, but everyone should really be considering this as a way to get into welding for very cheap.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:14 PM   #4
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
So I just read the update on the forum. They're going to hold out until there are 100 eligible people. I think a 3% chance of winning is the best that I could ever hope for. Not bad for about 30 minutes worth of posting.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:17 PM   #5
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
I saw this earlier and thought "yeah, it would be nice, but I don't have the time to invest in a community long enough to get positive reputation" but now that you say it took you 30 minutes, I may reconsider. I've done a very little introductory welding myself, years ago, but it would be nice to have that option in the future.