Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

other forums

Old 12-17-2007, 08:46 AM   #21
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
tn does have alot of info. they've been around a long time. but tw is my favorite. we are small enough to tolerate a few misguided misfits having fun with their alliance thing. LOL just kiddin
How dare you refer to the Alliance as a "thing". It happens to be a very serious internet movement with around 2 dozen members. You cant get more serious than that. We run this show, tcBob is just our puppet. Thats why only Alliance members have won the prize for the last 3 months. I'll be patiently waiting for you to beg my forgiveness Rick....
Old 12-17-2007, 08:51 AM   #22
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I just wanted to say that i love this site too. I honestly dont think in the entire endlessness of the internet there is another forum that would tolorate me or my antics. Its nice to find a place where you can be an ass and constantly pick fights with two out of the three mods and still wake up the next day and not be banned. Viva la TW!!!

...No Viva La Texas or Canada!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 08:57 AM   #23
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
....Canadians are far nicer
nd, read and learn.

BTW, we are better known around the world as the Country that feeds and provides shelter to the people after America bombs the hell out of them.

We are nice people. Yes, ME too. And our bacon rocks
Old 12-17-2007, 09:02 AM   #24
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
You dont want me to send a flock of Canada geese your way, do you?.
Please, take them out of my area and send them to him..... They're everywhere down here. My husband and I were driving around in our vette yesterday and drove underneath a flock of them. I'm praying they don't crap while they are in flight. Their crap is NASTY GREEN and BIG!!!!

(sorry- off topic)

Would you believe me if I told you I was born in Wingham Ontario?
Old 12-17-2007, 09:53 AM   #25
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Would you believe me if I told you I was born in Wingham Ontario?
Oh, you are a defector . As long as you are not in Carolina, I can deal with the defection .

Aren't those geese nasty? Their crap is as big as American hamburgers.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:50 AM   #26
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post

Aren't those geese nasty? Their crap is as big as American hamburgers.
Atleast it's not 'runny'

But then again, I've only ever witnessed it after it's had time to furment.

Ok, that was nasty....
Old 12-17-2007, 12:08 PM   #27
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I have to spread the love too... I found TW first and joined, but I've ended up on other forums while looking for information and decided NOT to post because I saw the flames that other ppl were getting. This place is definately more fun and "home-y" I haven't been here that long, but I love you guys too! Thanks guys!

Even if this thread did get hijacked by goose grease....LOL!
Old 12-17-2007, 12:46 PM   #28
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
but I love you.....
I love you too, Charli.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:26 PM   #29
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
My Tacoma days started on TTORA and the PA Chapter back in 99 when I owened my 96. I was the PA Vice president also. Learned a lot, did a lot, and met some awesome people. Back then - it was small and only limited to Tacomas which were on the market for only 4 years. Today - there's 12 years worth of Tacomas on the market, plus they've added all Toyota 4WD vehicles - so the place has exploded with population. Of course - as large as its become....it's got its share of idiots on there. I still visit there and get and give information.

Since I bought my new truck - I've started visiting Toyota Nation, Custom Taco's, and Tacoma world. I don't visit Custom taco's as much - but I do have a very good friend there so I'll always go back to keep in touch. My new truck isn't an offroader (it could be, but I have a jeep for that).

There are gonna be idiots on every forum. There will be idiotic responses on all forums. The bigger & more popular the forum - the more azzhat responses you'll get. These forums are for the public and people can act anyway they want here..... they'll say anything they want.

You gotta remember - no matter which forum you visit, you've always gotta USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT when it comes to information, feedback, oppinions, mechanical know-how, etc. '

Tacoma world is cool as its smaller and not as popular and more friendly - much like TTORA was nearly 8 years ago.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #30
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
im a fan of Customtacos.com

and XR-underground.com

i stumbled on this forum and its very laid back.

the XR group is by the far the most active group ive joined, we have meets about every other week.

I used to be a TTORA member when I had my 99 on 35s and my 84 on 35s. but bought the X and never went back since I knew it would be a rough round. me selling my wheeler for a street truck. they have gotten pretty rough lately

Justin