Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who's your team?

Old 07-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Who's your team?

I don't know about you Guys but i'm super stoked for the upcoming football season! Who's your team?
Old 07-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
chargers!!!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
that took forever
Old 07-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
chargers!!!!!
Darren Sproles is SOOOOO ANGRY!!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
grrrrrrrr....
Old 07-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #6

Old 07-24-2009, 09:19 PM   #7

Quote:
grrrrrrrr....
Your sig. fuckin kills me
Old 07-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
haha thats going in my sig hahaha

thanks man
Old 07-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i had to edit it a little for my parents

make fun of me all you want
Old 07-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #10

Quote:
i had to edit it a little for my parents

make fun of me all you want
Opps, yea sorry bout that
Old 07-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
haha no worries
Old 07-25-2009, 12:25 AM   #13
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery

I know I live in Phoenix, the Cards are my second team. I'm originally from Buffalo.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:28 AM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by XC4ME View Post

I know I live in Phoenix, the Cards are my second team. I'm originally from Buffalo.

Nothing wrong with the Bills.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:15 AM   #16
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Niners!
Old 07-25-2009, 02:19 AM   #17
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Go Pats!

Old 07-25-2009, 04:23 AM   #18
Old Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to behold
Navy: Gunners Mate-G, USS Detroit (AOE-4)
Old Duckman's Tacoma Gallery
Who else is there...?

From The City of Champions !! The Pittsburgh Steelers