Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #207081
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
but he gave you the title of Queen Bitch.....why are you still mad?
women ... am I right?
Old 03-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #207082
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I know a great deal about fracing, and about pennsylvania oil and gas regulation in comparison to other states. I would be happy to discuss it civilly with anyone through PM.
I know zero about fracing, won't be much of a conversation. Maybe a few fart jokes.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #207083
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
women ... am I right?
you should just sig that so it's in every post you make.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #207084
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's because the Pennsylvania government has no clue how to regulate the industry. And fracing doesnt have a k in it, as it stands for fracturing.

And don't believe everything you hear in the news

lol.....Ive seen it in person more then a couple times. No need to debate through PM's, we are adults and can agree to disagree.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:25 PM   #207085
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
lol.....Ive seen it in person more then a couple times. No need to debate through PM's, we are adults and can agree to disagree.
I'm just telling you that much of what you see with your own eyes is due to pennsylvanias ineptitude in regulation, and other states do not have those issues.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #207086
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's because the Pennsylvania government has no clue how to regulate the industry. And fracing doesnt have a k in it, as it stands for fracturing.

And don't believe everything you hear in the news
Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?...Fracking has a K.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #207087
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?...Fracking has a K.
Haha. At least do this for me. Any story you see that puts a k in fracing, take with a gain of salt, because they obviously didn't even interview people on both sides of the issue.

In the 40 years that operators have been fracing wells, it never appeared with a k until the Marcellus shale was discovered and hit the news...
Old 03-30-2012, 12:32 PM   #207088
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #207089
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
but he gave you the title of Queen Bitch.....why are you still mad?
because the underwire of my bra is loose and stabbing me in the sternum....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
That was friendly advice. I think that you have a pretty smile and that you should show it more.

Quote:
I'm just telling you that much of what you see with your own eyes is due to pennsylvanias ineptitude in regulation, and other states do not have those issues.
Would you agree that everyone in PA is inept?
Old 03-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #207090
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Would you agree that everyone in PA is inept?
No need to upset them more than I already have
Old 03-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #207091
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
Brizzle my nizzle
Old 03-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #207092
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
because the underwire of my bra is loose and stabbing me in the sternum....

Then just take it off.........
Old 03-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #207093
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Brizzle my nizzle
Droo

What kinda clubs did you get squanch?
Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #207094
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No need to upset them more than I already have
Why stop now?

How did the inspections go? You're rather calm so I assume all is well.

Quote:
Brizzle my nizzle
I thought I was your nizzle....

Quote:
Ummm...no.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #207095
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why stop now?

They are still here. They won't let me follow them around...
Old 03-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #207096

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why stop now?

I thought I was your nizzle....

Ummm...no.
Your teh swizzle
Old 03-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #207097
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this
Old 03-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #207098
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Bewbs
Old 03-30-2012, 12:51 PM   #207099

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are still here. They won't let me follow them around...
just start running around room to room and acting all suspicious like you're concealing somehting
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
Your teh swizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
this
Old 03-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #207100
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Bewbs

^^^ this!

Products Discussed in this Thread