Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #248061
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
When you guys see this truck, what kind of truck do you say it is? SR5? Offroad?
http://rustyeckford.com/Wichita-KS/F...ruck/13253019/
Well, they are pricing it as an offroad due to the VIN# they have on it. I think it is fat fingered in... Pictures show SR5 to me. They wanted to offer me 11k for my truck. I laughed then got pissed. I got them up to 14k for my truck, still not enough IMO. Then, the internet price listed for "this truck" which isn't even on their lot right now, isn't what they quoted me at. They said the internet "special" was 29,999... I am beyond mad at these people. Good thing I don't actually need to sell it for a few months.
If it is indeed a long box, it can't be the off road. Trade in they will try and screw you. Sell it out right.

If it is just the sr5, no TRD , with 4x4 I would aim for 25k
Old 11-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #248062
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Can't be an Offroad , it's a DCLB
offroads have a rear locker right? I don't see the button in the pics....
Old 11-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #248063
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Watching the hangover again, lulz
Old 11-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #248064
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
You guys need to check out the actual web page, not the mobile version. Mobile version is DCSB, but no locker, no inverter, no DAC.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:36 PM   #248065
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
offroads have a rear locker right? I don't see the button in the pics....
Yes , they have a locker , but that's beside the point , no such thing as a DCLB Offroad , it is either an SR5 or a Sport
Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #248066
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Yes , they have a locker , but that's beside the point , no such thing as a DCLB Offroad , it is either an SR5 or a Sport
Again, get on the actual web version, not mobile. Has all real pictures to it. Straight SR5...
Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #248067
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You guys need to check out the actual web page, not the mobile version. Mobile version is DCSB, but no locker, no inverter, no DAC.
The pic in the mobile link is a DCLB , at least the one that pops up for me
Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #248068
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't be an Offroad , it's a DCLB
that's a short box, Pete. doesn't have sport seats and "tows an amazing 3500 lbs"... I'd say SR5.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #248070

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
that's a short box, Pete. doesn't have sport seats and "tows an amazing 3500 lbs"... I'd say SR5.
Huh , the mobile link shows a DCLB
Old 11-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #248071

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

SR5
Old 11-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #248072
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No towing package. Pic on mobile looks like dclb sr5. No TRD package. If that was the case I would push them down to 23k to 24k. And 17k would be the minimum for a trade in.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #248073

Air Force:
Quote:
SR5
Right. I think they fat fingered the vin# when they put it online. They will get it in from there other site Wednesday. I'll look, tell them no and walk unless they get it to 24k.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #248074
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
No towing package. Pic on mobile looks like dclb sr5. No TRD package. If that was the case I would push them down to 23k to 24k. And 17k would be the minimum for a trade in.
I thought all TRDs came with the towing package? might be a Canadian thing.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #248075

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think it is a Canadian thing
Old 11-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #248076
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When I was looking at getting my truck the tow package was an option online. Although when I was at the dealership they said all TRDs shipped to Gulf States region come with the tow package on it. Even if I were to try and special order one.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:15 PM   #248077

Air Force:
Dealerships... frustrating. Especially when I can go get the same truck for the same price in a 2013.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:23 PM   #248079
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine had it, and it was my understanding all TRD packages had it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Evening homer
Old 11-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #248080
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
i think butthurt girl has me on 'ignore'

Products Discussed in this Thread