Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #248061
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
poor visibility, seen a deer in the right side of the ditch facing away from the road and slammed on the brakes because there's always more than one... and there was. wasn't too close, but close enough.
I had a really close one on my motorcycle years ago. I was tucked in behind the windscreen, leaned out to check my mirror, when I looked back I saw a deer's ass just to my right. It had just passed in front of me and I never saw it. No time to react, just needed to change my shorts.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #248062
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
I had a really close one on my motorcycle years ago. I was tucked in behind the windscreen, leaned out to check my mirror, when I looked back I saw a deer's ass just to my right. It had just passed in front of me and I never saw it. No time to react, just needed to change my shorts.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #248063
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
When you guys see this truck, what kind of truck do you say it is? SR5? Offroad?
http://rustyeckford.com/Wichita-KS/F...ruck/13253019/
Well, they are pricing it as an offroad due to the VIN# they have on it. I think it is fat fingered in... Pictures show SR5 to me. They wanted to offer me 11k for my truck. I laughed then got pissed. I got them up to 14k for my truck, still not enough IMO. Then, the internet price listed for "this truck" which isn't even on their lot right now, isn't what they quoted me at. They said the internet "special" was 29,999... I am beyond mad at these people. Good thing I don't actually need to sell it for a few months.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #248064
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
Told you, and she would likely steal your box of wine too
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
.....and a fresh box of wine
not my box of wine too.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #248065
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
poor visibility, seen a deer in the right side of the ditch facing away from the road and slammed on the brakes because there's always more than one... and there was. wasn't too close, but close enough.
I missed one by what had to be inches last week , I had ABS pumping like crazy and it actually disappeared out of sight under the hood and somehow came out the passenger side , no contact
Old 11-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #248066
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
I think this guy had a more exciting evening than you
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post6038130

I forgot about that...Taco won every time though right?

ya know, somedays i'm really glad i live 1200 miles away
Old 11-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #248067
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
When you guys see this truck, what kind of truck do you say it is? SR5? Offroad?
Well, they are pricing it as an offroad due to the VIN# they have on it. I think it is fat fingered in... Pictures show SR5 to me. They wanted to offer me 11k for my truck. I laughed then got pissed. I got them up to 14k for my truck, still not enough IMO. Then, the internet price listed for "this truck" which isn't even on their lot right now, isn't what they quoted me at. They said the internet "special" was 29,999... I am beyond mad at these people. Good thing I don't actually need to sell it for a few months.
Can't be an Offroad , it's a DCLB
Old 11-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #248068
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
not my box of wine too.
I just want the wine....you can have the box back when I'm done
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
ya know, somedays i'm really glad i live 1200 miles away
ditto
Old 11-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #248069
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If it is indeed a long box, it can't be the off road. Trade in they will try and screw you. Sell it out right.

If it is just the sr5, no TRD , with 4x4 I would aim for 25k
Old 11-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #248070
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
offroads have a rear locker right? I don't see the button in the pics....
Old 11-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #248071
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Watching the hangover again, lulz
Old 11-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #248072
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
You guys need to check out the actual web page, not the mobile version. Mobile version is DCSB, but no locker, no inverter, no DAC.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #248073

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
offroads have a rear locker right? I don't see the button in the pics....
Yes , they have a locker , but that's beside the point , no such thing as a DCLB Offroad , it is either an SR5 or a Sport
Old 11-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #248074
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Quote:
Yes , they have a locker , but that's beside the point , no such thing as a DCLB Offroad , it is either an SR5 or a Sport
Again, get on the actual web version, not mobile. Has all real pictures to it. Straight SR5...
Old 11-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #248075

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You guys need to check out the actual web page, not the mobile version. Mobile version is DCSB, but no locker, no inverter, no DAC.
The pic in the mobile link is a DCLB , at least the one that pops up for me
Old 11-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #248076
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that's a short box, Pete. doesn't have sport seats and "tows an amazing 3500 lbs"... I'd say SR5.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #248077
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:

Old 11-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #248078

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that's a short box, Pete. doesn't have sport seats and "tows an amazing 3500 lbs"... I'd say SR5.
Huh , the mobile link shows a DCLB
Old 11-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #248079

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

SR5
Old 11-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #248080
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No towing package. Pic on mobile looks like dclb sr5. No TRD package. If that was the case I would push them down to 23k to 24k. And 17k would be the minimum for a trade in.

Products Discussed in this Thread