LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Old 02-01-2013, 07:07 AM   #258061
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Now what? Did you spill your breakfast wine?
Old 02-01-2013, 07:16 AM   #258062
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Now what? Did you spill your breakfast wine?
Bob took my smiley away
Old 02-01-2013, 07:18 AM   #258063
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bob took my smiley away
I thought he ignored you?

Old 02-01-2013, 07:20 AM   #258064
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I thought he ignored you?

I think he hates me. And I don't know why....
Old 02-01-2013, 07:23 AM   #258065
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He doesn't hate me. He used to work for me
Old 02-01-2013, 07:29 AM   #258066
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bob took my smiley away

:wileyc:
Old 02-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #258067

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post

:wileyc:
AHAHAHAHA : lisa :
Old 02-01-2013, 07:37 AM   #258068
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-01-2013, 08:25 AM   #258069
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I think he just likes me more
Old 02-01-2013, 08:26 AM   #258070
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
A person at my electrical supplier (worked there for 4 months) just asked me "what's a duplex receptacle?"... I need a new electrical supplier.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #258071

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
A person at my electrical supplier (worked there for 4 months) just asked me "what's a duplex receptacle?"... I need a new electrical supplier.
Wow. Everyone knows that's just a girl.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #258072
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post

Yes, you do. I know that and I don't know jack about electrical. I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night
Old 02-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #258073

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Yes, you do. I know that and I don't know jack about electrical. I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night
With that hot brunette "tutor"?
Old 02-01-2013, 08:35 AM   #258074
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Lisa???????

I will not name who I got this from
Old 02-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #258076
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Joe Joe!

Nope
Old 02-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #258077

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Nope
Beeny?
Old 02-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #258078
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Beeny?

nope
Old 02-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #258079
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Morning
Old 02-01-2013, 08:41 AM   #258080
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post6368714

Products Discussed in this Thread