Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #266061
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
You mean, a Ford ranger never came to help you and broke down in front of you?
I don't think...No, never happened to me.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #266062
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I don't think...No, never happened to me.
We have had to take the grand cherokee in twice now for cel problems. But nothing too bad
Old 04-13-2013, 05:54 AM   #266063
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
: pooped:

Almost got the kitchen floor laid today. Back at it tomorrow. Pics in my build thread.
You and Oz do nice work. You both pay attention to the small details that no one will ever see, which is why your work look so nice. Truly craftsman work not just run of the mill stuff.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:49 AM   #266064
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmm coffee
Old 04-13-2013, 06:59 AM   #266065
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Me coffees are still brewing...
Old 04-13-2013, 07:33 AM   #266066
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Morning wee wee

What are you up to today?
Old 04-13-2013, 07:52 AM   #266067
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
: wave: morning B, weesa

Off to get a new battery for my car. I think I got my $$ worth out of the current one.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:55 AM   #266068
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Morning Wee, Brandon, Susan
Just e-filed taxes, and Jeanne and I are off to go pick up the new teardrop trailer today and inaugurate it in the redwoods overnight.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:58 AM   #266069

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post

Off to get a new battery for my car. I think I got my $$ worth out of the current one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Just e-filed taxes, and Jeanne and I are off to go pick up the new teardrop trailer today and inaugurate it in the redwoods overnight.
Hey Susan, Scott,

My tax dollars got taken away by the wife lol. Something about saving money for a vacation crap
Old 04-13-2013, 07:59 AM   #266070
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
Morning wee wee

What are you up to today?
Me? Nuffin! Why? What'd you hear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post

Mornin' Susan. Gotta run some errands today but I'm being lazy right now...just enjoying some coffee.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 08:00 AM   #266071

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Me? Nuffin! Why? What'd you hear?

Mornin' Susan. Gotta run some errands today but I'm being lazy right now...just enjoying some coffee.

Oh you know, just heard things
Old 04-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #266072

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh you know, just heard things
What? From who?
Old 04-13-2013, 08:05 AM   #266073
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Susan, Scott,

My tax dollars got taken away by the wife lol. Something about saving money for a vacation crap
A vacation crap? Is that like a luxury pooper with a really nice view of a sunset? Or a Carnival cruise?
Quote:

LOL.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:09 AM   #266074

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A vacation crap? Is that like a luxury pooper with a really nice view of a sunset? Or a Carnival cruise?

LOL.
Have fun camping...hope you guys like the trailer!
Old 04-13-2013, 08:09 AM   #266075

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What? From who?
Stuff. Just people...
Quote:

LOL.
Pretty close lol
Old 04-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #266076

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have fun camping...hope you guys like the trailer!
Thanks. There will be pics. once we get it outfitted, I'm eager to get it offroad (mild, forestry road stuff) and see how it does. 15 inch frame clearance and torsion bar axles, and I got the bigger 15 inch tires/wheels to better handle bumps.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #266077
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
First actual run in with the in-laws. I'm now the bad guy. A friend posted on my fb "Are you separating" meaning from the AF. They took it as Erica and I... I explained it to them, they didn't believe me and tears ensued. Now i'm the one causing the fights and.. Now officially the bad guy.

In good news, putting the house on the market is making me get my ass in gear to finish the projects. And my mom will be in town tonight.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #266078

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
First actual run in with the in-laws. I'm now the bad guy. A friend posted on my fb "Are you separating" meaning from the AF. They took it as Erica and I... I explained it to them, they didn't believe me and tears ensued. Now i'm the one causing the fights and.. Now officially the bad guy.

In good news, putting the house on the market is making me get my ass in gear to finish the projects. And my mom will be in town tonight.
Good luck dealing with the monster inlaws lol
Old 04-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #266079

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh god. Facebook is the devil. That sucks Brady. Yeah, they don't understand that is how military talk about it...

I've had one set of inlaws here so far this month. Another set at end of month. At least they are both basically cool. But still inlaws. Like real parents, but you can't verbally abuse them.

I'm also getting ready to sell...and oh yes, the gee I better finish all these projects syndrome is in high gear.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #266080

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. There will be pics. once we get it outfitted, I'm eager to get it offroad (mild, forestry road stuff) and see how it does. 15 inch frame clearance and torsion bar axles, and I got the bigger 15 inch tires/wheels to better handle bumps.

Quote:

Yet another reason to hate FB. Give them a little time, maybe they'll calm down.

Products Discussed in this Thread