Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #267061
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Whoopsie New mini Cooper.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #267062
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
So tell the inlaws that you may move back in a few years, maybe they'll calm down.

How many years do you have left? Or were you planning on being a lifer in the AF?
If I don't get a better job offer out of the Boeing gig, I will be. That was my plan all along to retire from this anyway.

But if I am renting up in Seattle, I may as well just rent my house here. 1200 a month, I would get 400 cash extra after my mortgage which would be nice.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:44 AM   #267063
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps10ef7cfb.mp4
Old 04-25-2013, 11:53 AM   #267064
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
sold the truck eh?
Old 04-25-2013, 11:59 AM   #267065
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
sold the truck eh?
Nah I was driving the Focus, which an awesome lil car. I love the SYNC and gas milage oh wait I dont pay for gas.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #267066
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You bought a Mini?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
If I don't get a better job offer out of the Boeing gig, I will be. That was my plan all along to retire from this anyway.

But if I am renting up in Seattle, I may as well just rent my house here. 1200 a month, I would get 400 cash extra after my mortgage which would be nice.
That might be a better long term plan - maybe keep the house and see how things play out of the next year or so, then decide what to do. Would the family there be able to keep an eye on the place if you did rent it out?
Old 04-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #267067
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You bought a Mini?

That might be a better long term plan - maybe keep the house and see how things play out of the next year or so, then decide what to do. Would the family there be able to keep an eye on the place if you did rent it out?
Yeah, and I have a friend who wants to rent it. I would use the FIL as my property manager... also I would keep my home warranty up to date in case something broke... only a little money out of my hands. I may need to do a limited power of attorney for him though if thats the case. I may just end up coming back here anyway...
Old 04-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #267068
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
isn't this the second one you have bought?
...... maybe.... lol kinda hoping no one would remember that.
Quote:
yes, he accidentally threw the other one in the trash

Maybe its for the best though. All me research shows this new agency power pullies trumpts out the old NST one I first bought.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #267069
Member #12005
Quote:
You bought a Mini?
Yep I keep in the back of the Tacoma.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #267070
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmm so i remembered i can get foreign currency thru work...to my surprise i get it at a super low rate. Just picked up £500
Old 04-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #267071
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep I keep in the back of the Tacoma.
Are you going to lift it?
Old 04-25-2013, 02:24 PM   #267072
Member #12005
Quote:
Are you going to lift it?
Old 04-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #267073
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
proper door decals..
Old 04-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #267074
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmmmmm so i remembered i can get foreign currency thru work...to my surprise i get it at a super low rate. Just picked up £500
Hmmmmm.....
Old 04-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #267075
Member #12005
Quote:
proper door decals..
Well gotta be ready for my invasion on May 22nd...
Old 04-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #267076
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A rally Mini? nice
Old 04-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #267077
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Hmmmmm.....
aye
Old 04-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #267078
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
driveway is going in tomorrow.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #267079
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
driveway is going in tomorrow.
you should all put your handprints on it
Old 04-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #267080
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
STFU I need to purchase some Euros for a trip to Italy this summer.

Products Discussed in this Thread