Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2013, 12:43 AM   #267061
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-25-2013, 06:45 AM   #267063
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Pulled the trigger on my lightweight crank pulley

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/...kvdclkfs6dgbp3
Old 04-25-2013, 07:00 AM   #267064
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Pulled the trigger on my lightweight crank pulley

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/...kvdclkfs6dgbp3

isn't this the second one you have bought?
Old 04-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #267065
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
isn't this the second one you have bought?
yes, he accidentally threw the other one in the trash
Old 04-25-2013, 07:24 AM   #267066
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
lol at people getting banned and threads getting cleaned over Behr Paint last night.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:25 AM   #267067
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
lol at people getting banned and threads getting cleaned over Behr Paint last night.
The shit storm was over behr paint? wtf?
Old 04-25-2013, 07:40 AM   #267068
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Yup....I blame Homer
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
The shit storm was over behr paint? wtf?
I think that some people were a little on edge due to other goings on and that was just hte next thing to set them off.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #267070
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-25-2013, 09:21 AM   #267071
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Looks like I'll only be in Seattle for around 3 years as of right now
Old 04-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #267072

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
that

Quote:
and then what?
Old 04-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #267073
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #267074
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
stop

that

and then what?
Won't know for about a year what will happen. 4 scenerios right now. Go to wherever the tanker goes (here, OK, Spokane WA and ND). I could just go on short trips to wherever it goes to. I could end up at Edwards (socal desert) for a long period of time on various other programs or be back into the main system and who knows where the hell I would end up.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:25 AM   #267075
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3 years is plenty for now...then who knows. You might be sick of the place lol

I might be road tripin from Portland to Vancouver this summer...thinking about it.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:34 AM   #267076

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Won't know for about a year what will happen. 4 scenerios right now. Go to wherever the tanker goes (here, OK, Spokane WA and ND). I could just go on short trips to wherever it goes to. I could end up at Edwards (socal desert) for a long period of time on various other programs or be back into the main system and who knows where the hell I would end up.
So tell the inlaws that you may move back in a few years, maybe they'll calm down.

How many years do you have left? Or were you planning on being a lifer in the AF?
Old 04-25-2013, 10:43 AM   #267077
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Whoopsie New mini Cooper.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:43 AM   #267078

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
So tell the inlaws that you may move back in a few years, maybe they'll calm down.

How many years do you have left? Or were you planning on being a lifer in the AF?
If I don't get a better job offer out of the Boeing gig, I will be. That was my plan all along to retire from this anyway.

But if I am renting up in Seattle, I may as well just rent my house here. 1200 a month, I would get 400 cash extra after my mortgage which would be nice.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #267079
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps10ef7cfb.mp4
Old 04-25-2013, 10:53 AM   #267080
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Whoopsie New mini Cooper.
sold the truck eh?

Products Discussed in this Thread