Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

JDMCQ's Garage

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #268001
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
This is the one Tom. I am pairing it with GE Nighthawk Platinum Highs and fogs. $150 for the kit seems like a steal vs $250 from Xenondepot.com

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/pr...oducts_id=3955.

What do you think?
Does the vehicle take an H11 harness? I would also go with the 4300K lights rather than the 3000K. The price is really nice.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:49 PM   #268002
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Living in the south or southwest where corrosion just isn't a fucking problem is the real solution.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #268003
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
I have never....
You don't get muddy buddy.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #268004
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Living in the south or southwest where corrosion just isn't a fucking problem is the real solution.
Never... That I'll try anyway. AF has different plans for me though so who knows.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #268005
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Fuck the heat! Much rather live more North than I am now.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #268006
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Pvd is ok. Old tech now though. they were using pvd on our door handles about a decade ago.

Wonder what king uses? Mine are spottless
New to me. People just started using it on wheels as well.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #268007
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
New to me. People just started using it on wheels as well.
Hmm. Maybe its just getting cheap enough.?.

I was talking to a hardware guy a couple weeks ago in dc and he said he no longer uses it and has a better system now.

Big push now is also antimicrobial. Maybe pvd no worky with silver antimicrobial

Handles also get more wear and tear
Old 05-07-2013, 06:01 PM   #268008
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Silly middle America and your lack of populus
and that's a bad thing how...?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #268009
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
and that's a bad thing how...?
I like people.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #268011
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like people.
I like boobs.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #268012
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag4892 View Post
People are over-rated
Stupid ignorant self centered people yes and while that may be the majority still some good ones out there.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #268013
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like boobs.
I like Asian boobs
Old 05-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #268014
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like people.
meh...I like trees and mountains and solitude. Can't get that in the city
Old 05-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #268015
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Stupid ignorant self centered people yes and while that may be the majority still some good ones out there.
Where are they? I'll move there
Old 05-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #268016
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
meh...I like trees and mountains and solitude. Can't get that in the city
Trees and mountains only go so far before you become a lonely bitter hermit. Everyone needs companionship.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #268017
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Where are they? I'll move there
Not in ca or nj lol
Old 05-07-2013, 06:20 PM   #268018
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Trees and mountains only go so far before you become a lonely bitter hermit. Everyone needs companionship.
I haz elks and mooses
Old 05-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #268019
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I haz elks and mooses
Beats donkeys.?.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:22 PM   #268020

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like Asian boobs
dingdingding!

Products Discussed in this Thread